Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Future Fireman

What I'd do to my neck?

4 posts in this topic

Heard it crack while I was working out tonight, I can turn it and look up and down , but it hurts. EMT's, what's wrong?

Mike

i missed the chiropractic night of class, hopefully i can pick it up at a cme

Heard it crack while I was working out tonight, I can turn it and look up and down , but it hurts. EMT's, what's wrong?

Mike

As a former EMT and someone who sees a Chiropractor regularly for chronic neck and back pain... I would say that you have a subluxation. Simply put, you torked your neck and a vertibrae isn't aligned.... OR... you HAD a subluxation and when your next cracked, it went back into place and the muscles are in spasm.

Either way... if it last for more than a day or so (while taking self-prescribed Tylenol or Advil) then you should probably call a doctor or see a Chiropractor.

****DISCLAIMER**** THE INFORMATION ABOVE IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED (OR MISCONSTRUED) AS MEDICAL ADVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SEEK MEDICAL CARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. I AM NOT NOR PROFESS TO BE A PHYSICIAN OR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL!!!!!

****DISCLAIMER**** THE INFORMATION ABOVE IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED (OR MISCONSTRUED) AS MEDICAL ADVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SEEK MEDICAL CARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. I AM NOT NOR PROFESS TO BE A PHYSICIAN OR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL!!!!!

A little PCR RMA death and dieing speach here I see lol...

Don't forget the part about...

"I am not an X-ray and I cannot see any underlying internal injuries that you may have which may/can lead to death and/or serious further injury."

Edited by FFD941