Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SBVFD524

I Hate Having To Open 4 Web Boxes Just To Read The Forum....

9 posts in this topic

I hate having to open 4 web boxes just to read the fourm :o

What do you mean?

Please elaborate on your issue so that we can look into it, and possibly provide a resolution. Thanks

-Seth

It sound like a settings problem on your end. When you click a link to rear a topic, it should automatically transfer on the same web browser screen. The only thing that would open new "web boxes" is if you are right clicking a link then clicking on "open new window" on the menu.

Describe exactly what you are doing and I'll try to help you out and figure out what is going wrong.

Try typing emtbravo.net in your address bar, log in and you can read any forum/thread you want.

i go to emt bravo.com i hit the network pop new window come up listing all the diff networks ie WC/SWct NE NJ yada yada then i hit the one i want and pops up a new window if there's a topic that has a link there's another window

i go to emt bravo.com i hit the network pop new window come up listing all the diff networks ie WC/SWct NE NJ yada yada then i hit the one i want and pops up a new window if there's a topic that has a link there's another window

There is a checkbox under Tools, Internet Options, Advanced that is called "Reuse Windows for Links" (or something to that) that will not open a new window each time you click a link.

Also if you are using a newer version of IE or Firefox you can also right click on the link and select new tab so your in the same browser but get a different screen. This feature is good if you don;t want to loose your main page.

Try what EX2114 said first and try going to EMTBravo.net instead of COM, login and start left clicking around to see if the topics come up in the same browser screen first.