Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JFLYNN

Censorship On This Website

6 posts in this topic

Just letting everyone know that someone has been deleting my posts whenever I present factual information which contrasts career vs. volunteer fire departments...I have not attacked anyone or made any false statements...is this site an anti career website??? I realize the site is privately owned and thus my posts can be deleted if the censors don't like what I say...I just want to get the word out that sooner or later it looks like I will no longer be able to post on here and to point out to those of you who use the site that there is much hypocrisy at work here...

I wonder how soon this post will be taken down?

Just letting everyone know that someone has been deleting my posts whenever I present factual information which contrasts career vs. volunteer fire departments...I have not attacked anyone or made any false statements...is this site an anti career website???

..........and to point out to those of you who use the site that there is much hypocrisy at work here...

Funny, because as many of us already know, beyond what you've posted here, you're one of the most outspoken anti-volunteer people I've ever met. Now that's hypocrisy!!

I just reviewed which of his posts were deleted....for the record, it was only three posts, NOTHING to do with discussions about the fire services, the posts that were deleted was one iin which he made inflammatory and insulting remarks about members of this site that had NOTHING to do with the discussion at hand, and the other was a one-word post that contributed NOTHING to the discussion.

Also, for the record, this member made NO attempt to contact me to resolve the issue, which would have been the appropriate way to handle the situation instead of making this inflammatory thread throwing false accusations at us. He was also informed both times why his posts were deleted.

I respect JFLYNN's knowledge and contributions to this site, and what sparked him to make this post, especially after reviewing the facts?

His claims of censorship are completly invalid unless he can prove otherwise.

Do you have an example of where you've been censored? After reading your postings, it seems like they've let you have more then your say.

Maybe it's like censoring a dive team that was needed when you had none. It's too bad that issue never came to light.....

Chief, with all due respect, and to tell the truth, your claim is patently bogus.

The 3 posts which are no longer publicly visible, absolutely contain nothing to support your claims.

The posts which were deleted were hollow, and presented no "factual Information" regarding "paid" vs "vollie", as claimed.

You are way off base.