Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Photounit

Structure Fire - LaGrange Fire District - Fresh Town Market - Rte 55 - 4/5/08

34 posts in this topic

Just out of curiousity.. Did FF's go into this supermarket during the fire? I see that there was a FAST O/S but it also says that the store had a pretty good amount of fire at first. I would imagine that this store had a truss, no?

Just out of curiousity.. Did FF's go into this supermarket during the fire? I see that there was a FAST O/S but it also says that the store had a pretty good amount of fire at first. I would imagine that this store had a truss, no?

Yes they did, just to the right of the doors there is a opening where they went in with a line. After a quick scan with a T.I.C. members were advised that the metal truss were compromised and deformed and they were pulled out. They did not go in to far.

I drove by there yesterday on my way to The Chance, and it has been partially knocked down. Any word on Cause/Origin?

i have been out of the country for the last week and have not heard anything.

but bill, i cannot wait to see the remaining 230 pictures you've got stored. so far the only ones that im are shots of me standing around moving shopping carts or talking to other FF's and its really hard to impress people when you are just standing there. LOL

:lol:

cant wait to see the remaining shots

natw