Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mrbolz

Northern Westchester VFF's Seminar: Commercial and Taxpayer Fires

8 posts in this topic

hello firefighters, we need people to register for our seminar. we are winding down to less than 2 weeks away. hence that is held on friday evening. food and refreshments are to be served. all are welcome! tell some friends.

NWVFASeminar_2_2008.pdf

Edited by Truck4

:blink: a lot of people are looking, please sign in at the email with the department and number of attendies.

please remind our firefighters! ;)

Isn't there a Seminar being hosted by LaGrange or Arlington FD at the end of the month with FDNY BC John Salka as the presenter?

Don't forget this seminar Friday night......Great speaker. Bring all of your FF friends to......

:rolleyes:

i,m going to it seminar,

;) john salka is going around for the new york state fire chiefs seminar at various locations. i was shocked myself when we got mike dugan again. mike dugan did the show last year for us and did a bang up job! great speaker! very entertaining and has a great presentation. bring some friends, its worth the price of admition.this friday starts at 7:00p.m. doors open at 6:15 we will have food, drink and vendors

thanks to all that attended, it was another great presentation from capt. mike dugan of f.d.n.y. we wish more people could have attended though. we look foward to making a better presentation next year. thank you again and stay safe