Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pentax02839

F.D.I.C

10 posts in this topic

I'm planning on going to the FDIC here in Indy. Has any one here ever gone? I'm looking forward to going this week. I'm going to be helping out on monday at one of the live training events, also called H. O. T. I'm hopping to post some pictures from this on Monday. I was not to sure what topic I should have posted this under.

i have some pictures here that were taken today.sorry there not to good. these were taken outside fdic.

post-225-1207964677.jpg

well here is another one.

post-225-1207964998.jpg

I need help in posting some more pictures from this. Is there any way to post more then one at once?

well the one with the bagpipers was taken at the open house at the union hall. this nbext one was also taken there.

post-225-1207966117.jpg

I'm going to try and get some pictures inside on Saturday. This is the last big event inside the RCA Dome. Next year they will be using the new stadium for the F.D.I.C.

I've always wanted to go to FDIC. This year, it is work and a lack of sufficient funds that prevented me, but hopefully next year, I can have a lil buffer with time and $$ to afford it!!

it is HUGEEEEEE... there were a lot of good vendors there and products. I liked Pierce's new PUC... they combined the Velocity which has a lot of good features, and the PUC which saves space. You also have the option of adding an Aerial device to the PUC. There were ton's of other products and vendors... it took me like 9 hours to walk through the whole thing. The opening ceremony was very good also... check out www.FDIC.com and I definitely recommend going if you can.

Yes it is big. This was my first year.

Another shot of the F.D.I.C.

post-225-1208052278.jpg