Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irishfire2491

Who to call or write to?

5 posts in this topic

Just look for some help I am trying to find out what number I could call or even an address that I could write to to get copies of all my Fire Training Certs, I have some now but there were other certs that never made to me and was wondering if any one had a clue who I could reach, at the Fire service to recieve a copy of all my Cert's in the mail.

Thanks for your Help. :huh:

I think your best bet is to call OFPC in Albany (I did this a couple of years ago and it was a relatively painless process).

Phone: (518) 474-6746

http://www.dos.state.ny.us/fire/firewww.html

E-mail: fire@dos.state.ny.us

Monty summed it up bro...call Albany. As long as its on your training record they should be able to accomodate you.

Just one twist...you might want to wait a week or so being they haven't gotten any newly printed certificates with the new Governor's name on them. They are not using any of the one's with the prior Governor's name on it. The FF 1 class I just did has to wait as well.

Also anytime you need info bro you know I'm only a phone call away or I'll even meet you at the station.

Ask for Pearl Perrier, she is real good at getting that info for you.

If you submit your NFIRS through the OFPC website, they have all the training records for everyone in the State on-line. Unfortunately the records are a bit of a mess if you belonged to more than one department anytime in your career.