Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dc2t

Pocket Tool for FF

13 posts in this topic

seems pretty cool. how much do they cost?

mine is on order....can't wait to get it in!!

I was looking at that myself. The only question I have that is holding me back is whether the handle is insulated or not.

Does anyone know?

I was looking at that myself. The only question I have that is holding me back is whether the handle is insulated or not.

Does anyone know?

They cost 68.99,

If the handle is not insulated or it is sorta marginal, you can pick up a pair of insulated new grips, they are made by klein (they make really good tools geared toward electrical work) at most electrical supply stores, Benfield in WP or Ideal in Kisco, think they may have them at Home depot as well. You just slice off the old grip slide on the new and put them in hot water to let them tighten around the metal handle of the tool. Pretty trick, they are very durable as well.

Edited by moosecfd368
fixed quotes

They cost 68.99,

If the handle is not insulated or it is sorta marginal, you can pick up a pair of insulated new grips, they are made by klein (they make really good tools geared toward electrical work) at most electrical supply stores, Benfield in WP or Ideal in Kisco, think they may have them at Home depot as well. You just slice off the old grip slide on the new and put them in hot water to let them tighten around the metal handle of the tool. Pretty trick, they are very durable as well.

I was thinking that or wrapping the handle in electrical tape. Thanks.

They cost 68.99,

just one thing how would you fit em around the bottom end

Nice Tool.

Pretty pricey

Just One problem

You never break a tempered glass window in that manner

Typically a blow (from a center punch or axe) applied to a corner of the pane will shatter the glass. The rescuer and patient should be protected from possible glass fragments. Often the glass will shatter but remain in place allowing the rescuer to carefully remove the fragments away from the patient.

Way to expensive for that when u can pick up a TFT tool for 16 bucks and a pair of dikes for 20 and have more versatility

Love the video of the guy "Forcing" the door with the tool.

No Thanks.......

What a joke. If you believe that piece of crap will force a door that easy, I have some swampland in Florida that you might be interested in. Save your money :lol::lol:

I guess I can trade in my set of Irons. Seems Chanel lock has re-invented Forcible Entry. LOL :lol:

It looks like a neet tool. I think I would find myself using the linemans pliers part the most though. At a welding shop I used to work at a cable TV line man had me alter his pliers by welding other tools to them. One handle had a socket, and the other a flat blade screwdriver on the ends of the handle.