Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

ja3kfd Named EMTBravo Spirit Ambassador

10 posts in this topic

I'm proud to announce the appointment of one of EMTBravo's Charter members, ja3kfd, as an EMTBravo Honorary Spirit Ambassador.

Myself and Jim's friendship was founded on this forum. This forum served as a communications and support avenue during a dark time in his family's history. Jim (and Gina) have been a great friends and supportive to me as well, an inspiration to me and a positive influence in my life, and a loyal supporter of this forum.

I'm thrilled to bestow this honor on him, and hope he accepts. I want to reconize his tremendous contributions to the Emergency Services Community, Making Lives Better For Other People, and his contributions to this forum. He's a great person, and really represents what EMTBravo stands for.

Congrats, Jim!!!

Congrats Jim!!!

Congratulations Jim, I look forward to working with you, enjoy the promotion!!! :)

Moose

Seth

You couldn't have ppick a better person--well mabey Gina but im sure they will share in the limelight togeather because that the type of person he is.

Jim is a deserving individual of your award. congratulations Jim

Walter

Dear Seth and all,

Thank you so much for thinking of us. Jim still gets too emotional when he reads your kind words, but I wanted to respond. There are many people that we meet throughout our lives, but I could not have anticipated the amount of people that I have grown to know throughout the past five years. I have met most of the finest people ever through this site, and firefighters from every department have been nothing but generous and loving toward our family.

We were in the city yesterday and getting ready to walk across the street, when a NYC FD chaplain approached Jim and I to shake our hands. You see, he noticed the Katonah emblem and needed to say hello and introduce himself. I have found that no matter where we are in whatever situation, there will ALWAYS be a fellow firefighter there. No matter what department they are a member, I have had the pleasure of meeting them all, and they are all the same with all the same mission, being great human beings. Isn't that why they all went into Emergency Services - to help people.

As we all know, we have been blessed by so many people in Emergency Services, and our gratitude for the caring and love you gave to our family is not an easy thing to repay. With every action we make in our lives by giving back, whether it be to help another family in the same situation, smile at someone who needs a smile, hug one of our children, talk to someone that is scared about their child, give a gas card to a family in the hospital, whatever it may be - PLEASE KNOW THAT EVERY SINGLE THING WE DO HAS ALL OF YOUR NAMES ON IT. YOU TOUCHED OUR LIVES FOR GOOD!!! Jimmy's organization has been able to help many area families, and will continue to do so in years to come. This organization was built on Jimmy's life and all that you did for us. It is a wonderful thing to give back for all that was done for us. Whenever we help another family, I think of all of you and how hard you worked to help us. Thank you will never be enough. Thanks for teaching me so much about my life and how I want to live it.

Thank you so much for bestowing this honor on Jim. If it were not for this website so many people would not have stayed connected throughout our ordeal. Thank you for making it such a wonderful forum.

We are blessed to have you all in our life, and can't wait to see you all again throughout the future. REMEMBER, LIVE IT WITH NO REGRETS!!!!

Love to you and your families, Gina Arena