Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NYRangers30

Is Mount Kisco selling Engine 102?

7 posts in this topic

I herd a rumor today that the Mutuals out of Mount Kisco are selling their Mac CF that is currently serving as Engine 102. Is there truth to this?

Dondestro would be the person to ask. Shoot him a PM, he would probably know, being that he used to run with Mutuals

ohhh boy. I hope not. what a beautifull rig that it is. I havn't heared anything yet i haven't talk to anyone from there recently. If i hear anything before someone else does i'll let you know.

Engine 102 the old engine 104 is a almost flawless rig. The truck is almost all original and is in better shape then the truck around from the time which have been redone. I would hate to see it go. went to my first call ever as a firefighter on that truck.

From an outsider looking in standpoint, the rumor sounds a little off. Why would they have bothered to renumber and place it in service as a Reserve Engine 102 if they were just going to turn around and sell it.

ever since they decided it was time to get a new rig, the company was 50/50 on if we should keep it or sell it.

It's a beautiful truck it would be nice if they kept it. It's always cool to see it out aound town.

There is no truth to this Engine 102 is not being sold