Followers 0
RWC130

Gas Prices WOW!

67 posts in this topic

Just filled up tonight.....

$68.50

Not so bad I filled up yesterday at 3.94 for a whopping $88

02 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab :angry:

If anyone can manage it, try and buy from companies who use only domestic oil. I had gotten an email about companies who import their oil and companies who use domestic. The only company i can remember off the top of my head is Hess and whenever i drive be one of their stations they area always cheaper by a few cents.

If anyone can manage it, try and buy from companies who use only domestic oil. I had gotten an email about companies who import their oil and companies who use domestic. The only company i can remember off the top of my head is Hess and whenever i drive be one of their stations they area always cheaper by a few cents.

hee ships a lot from South America. Can't remember exactly which country.

When you say marine gas, do you mean gas stations on the water or is there special gas for boats? I remember filling up my uncles boat on the way to the harbor at a local gas station...

Marine fuel has additives that jack up the price, don't ask me exactly what they are.

Land or water gas station it will run the same but I believe the marine additive that costs so much is supposed to be better for the environment.

The vast majority of all gasoline comes from foreign oil. The difference is where it is refined into gasoline. In that respect I believe Hess does have proportionally the largest US production capacity. However refined gasoline and gasoline components comes from many countries including, the UK, Virgin Islands, Canada, Russia and the Netherlands.

When you say marine gas, do you mean gas stations on the water or is there special gas for boats? I remember filling up my uncles boat on the way to the harbor at a local gas station...

true boats take the same gas there is no differnce i dont care whatt anyone says the only deff. is if its a high output motor then you have to use super i just filled my friends boat up at mobil on the road it was 3.85 on the wator its 4.13 all it is is a convence becouse its on the wator they can get more becouse we dont wana pull the boat out and put it back in its not worth it also i have a trailblazer it cost me about $80-85.00 2 times a week to go to work gas companys will do what they wont we need to work we need to get there they will make us pay high and they know they will get away with it untill something happends now for the smoker if any cigretts will be up $1.50 more june 2 time to quit im not paying 7.25-$8 to smoke any bets on whats going up next