Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Future Fireman

Why are we up?

18 posts in this topic

Ok, it's 11:54 at night, why aren't we getting shut eye?

As for me, I'm writing a paper on the science of fire suppression. I like to do work at night anyways.

So, why are YOU up?

Mike

Ok, it's 11:54 at night, why aren't we getting shut eye?

As for me, I'm writing a paper on the science of fire suppression. I like to do work at night anyways.

So, why are YOU up?

Mike

Just been pulling a drunk out of a wreck. Ask me again in five minutes and I won't be up; got last day of FF2 tomorrow!

(another) Mike

Too excited to sleep. Seeing Shilelagh Law tomorrow in Manhattan.

Just got off working 3x11

:P

PC Where in NYC are they playing????

Just finished work

I'm always up putzing on here and being a tube boob. I'll hit the crib around 3 or so.

PC Where in NYC are they playing????

Connolly's

121 W 45th st

got back from a call. got home and put the baby to sleep. going to bed in about 15 min.

just got home from a friends house after a drill

Seriously, some freaking scum bag just broke into my sister car about an hour ago and tried taking stuff. She walked outside to get her iPod out of her car and there was someone rummaging through it. She screamed bloody murder after she realized it wasn't me, and the hood rat took off running. So now I'm up, sitting on my porch waiting for some street troll to come back into my once nice and quiet neighborhood, and when he does, his a** is as good as dead.

Seriously, some freaking scum bag just broke into my sister car about an hour ago and tried taking stuff. She walked outside to get her iPod out of her car and there was someone rummaging through it. She screamed bloody murder after she realized it wasn't me, and the hood rat took off running. So now I'm up, sitting on my porch waiting for some street troll to come back into my once nice and quiet neighborhood, and when he does, his a** is as good as dead.

Let's get an EMTBravo posse together and round up some scumbags.

Let's get an EMTBravo posse together and round up some scumbags.

Fine by me.

What really bothers me is that if it was me, and not my sister who had walked out to the car, or had I been coming home (since I was out at the time on a fire call) and found this trash going through the car, I would have probably taken a lot of pent up anger out on him. Now in this wonderful state of New York, had I done that I would probably be sitting in jail right now because I violated his rights. In Florida or Texas however, if I had shot him dead on my property using my concealed carry gun, I would be able to walk away scott free. Gotta love this liberal state we live in where I cant even touch someone who is invading my property to defend whats mine. I have to try every means possible to get out of the situation such as jumping out a window, or fleeing the area and leaving my family to take whatever the perp wants to do to them. I'm sorry, but to me, the laws regarding self defense in this state are completely messed up beyond belief

Edited by EMSJunkie712

Because I am working... Getting off at 8am then beddy by.... Snooza looza..... the big ole ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Just got home from working 2300-0700 <_<

Connolly's

121 W 45th st

Great bar. Went there on St. Patricks Day.

Fine by me.

What really bothers me is that if it was me, and not my sister who had walked out to the car, or had I been coming home (since I was out at the time on a fire call) and found this trash going through the car, I would have probably taken a lot of pent up anger out on him. Now in this wonderful state of New York, had I done that I would probably be sitting in jail right now because I violated his rights. In Florida or Texas however, if I had shot him dead on my property using my concealed carry gun, I would be able to walk away scott free. Gotta love this liberal state we live in where I cant even touch someone who is invading my property to defend whats mine. I have to try every means possible to get out of the situation such as jumping out a window, or fleeing the area and leaving my family to take whatever the perp wants to do to them. I'm sorry, but to me, the laws regarding self defense in this state are completely messed up beyond belief

See NYS Penal Law Sec. 35.15 (2)(a)(i).