Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
montrosefd

Need Help Finding Free Firefighter Ringtones

11 posts in this topic

hello all just wondering if anyone had any good links to get free firefighter ringtones such as dispatch tones, trucks responding and any other kool things that people have to offer. If anyone could help me out it would be great i have been looking all over the net and could not find anything that you did not have to pay for so if you have anything you are willing to share thanks again

thank you for the help if anyone has anymore sites that would be greatly appreciative

hello all just wondering if anyone had any good links to get free firefighter ringtones such as dispatch tones, trucks responding and any other kool things that people have to offer. If anyone could help me out it would be great i have been looking all over the net and could not find anything that you did not have to pay for so if you have anything you are willing to share thanks again

You know you are a Buff when (wow not starting that topic again)

Dave Your Best bet is to get it from Big ART like your brother

thank tom for not starting that topic again i think that is what i am going to have to do

So how do I get them on my phone?

If you have nextel:

You need to save the file to your computer. And it has to me a wav file. Then you need to dowload my jal. And you also need the data cable from the computer to the phone. Unless you have a phone recorder and it allows you to set them as ringtones. And if you find a way to save them or if you record them, try to get permission to do so first.

Edited by NoFearFD

Record them and then set it as your ringtone

I don't mean to Hijack this thread, but since it's the same topic.......

Does anyone have Elmsford FD's tones recorded or accessable in an electronic fashion???

Since Id like to dabble in some buffery, i recorded it under "voice record", now how to I set it as ring tone??

If you have nextel:

You need to save the file to your computer. And it has to me a wav file. Then you need to dowload my jal. And you also need the data cable from the computer to the phone. Unless you have a phone recorder and it allows you to set them as ringtones. And if you find a way to save them or if you record them, try to get permission to do so first.

there is a webpage that will allow you to send the wav file to your nextel via text message you can also add games to your phone this way you will not have to buy any cables to do this the link is below

click here for phone uploader

Edited by millwood127