Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snkbitn

FDNY and NYPD give Birthday Wish

15 posts in this topic

Click below to read a great article of making a kids wish come true. Great Job

Great Story

Thats amazing, I only wish that everyone in this world was that caring. Having had a cousin who died of muscular dystrophy, I know how special this must have been for the entire family. Kudos to all the police officers and firefighters who did this amazing deed.

Thats amazing, I only wish that everyone in this world was that caring. Having had a cousin who died of muscular dystrophy, I know how special this must have been for the entire family. Kudos to all the police officers and firefighters who did this amazing deed.

Here the FDNY and NYPD go out of there way to make a wish come true for a little boy, and yet someone in the city has there eye on the fire dept and tries to jam some guys up by sending people to bribe them with food, money, beer and women. The article was in the post and daily news titled "FDNY STING". Great act of kindness brothers, having a handicap child myself it was very heart warming.

Edited by x134

VERY COOL

Just goes to show the world that they are the best in the world. i hope the good press goes a long way.

Nice going, makes me proud to be the son of a former NYPD Det. Sgt. and a member of the FDNY.

BIG Kudos to the NYPD and FDNY! :D

OUTSTANDING. Keep up the great work FDNY,NYPD

Great Story

This is the kind of press that is good for the fire service and emergency services in general. It makes me proud to be a New Yorker when I hear stories of the FDNY and the NYPD doing such good deeds. I have relatives that live in the area, are friends of this family and were at the party. They said it was the most heart-felt experience they had seen in a long time. It brought tears to the eyes of all of those in attendence and apparently including several members of the FDNY and NYPD.

it's nice to see simple generosity to make a kid smile! good job!

What a great thing to do! Great Job.

I hope this gets some more press coverage. Great job all involved!