Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fireman3484

Michael Jackson Moving to Poughkeepsie Area

5 posts in this topic

courtesy of FoxNews.com.....Rumor has it that he bought a horse farm in Beekman, but its a "rumor."

Michael Jackson has settled his Neverland Ranch issues for the moment, as I told you a couple of days ago.

So here's the latest on his living arrangements. According to sources, Jackson is moving to upstate New York.

Specifically, I am told that Jackson has either bought a home or one has been purchased for him in or around Poughkeepsie, N.Y.

The sales price is said to be in the $1 million to $2 million range. It's said to be a gated property with several bedrooms and a large backyard where his three kids can frolic.

No word on whether this will turn into a Neverland East with rides and a zoo. Let's hope not.

The curious part of this story is that yet another benefactor may have purchased the home for Jackson. Jackson, for some reason, has turned Tennessee Williams ' phrase "the kindness of strangers" into his private credo.

If and when he makes the move, there's going to be a buzz. The Poughkeepsie area is a small one, so neighbors there should notice pretty quickly if a black man in white face and long, flowing, synthetic black hair wearing a Sgt. Pepper suit and sunglasses suddenly turns up at the Dairy Queen with three kids in beekeeper suits.

And that's not all the Jacksonian news. The singer has agreed to appear on a new album by will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas. It's a tentative step toward coming back to his career.

Sources say the new duet is payback for all the work will.i.am did on Jackson's updated "Thriller" album. The 25th anniversary special has passed the 3 million mark worldwide, which is quite an achievement. The single may be the first step in Jackson's plan to record a whole new album. It would be his first in seven years.

Keep your children VERY VERY close to home! :P

I highly doubt I will even see him. I rarely even caught a glimpse of Eddie Murphy and his property was only a 1/4 mile from my house. Just hope it doesn't bring nut cases into my small, quiet town that I love.

Sugar Maple Farm on Route 216 in Beekman

Why Can't We Have A Hot Celebrity Live Here? LOL. I Have A Friend That Lives Near Eddie Murphy's Mom's And He Said That He Comes In Last At Night And Leaves Late At Night. My Wife When SHe Lived In Pawling Would See James Earl Jones Getting His Morning Coffee And Paper From A Local Shop. She Said He Is A Very Nice Man Always Said Hi To Everyone. The Poughkeepsie Journal Did an article Awhile Ago About Celebrities Having Summer Or Regular Houses In The Upper Hudson Valley. Vin Diesel Lives In Millerton And Their Was Like 20 Others That Live In This Area.

Thomas