Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Somers And Mohegans Chiefs Changes And Congrats

6 posts in this topic

Congratulations go out to Chief Scott Ruxton (2441), of Somers Fire-Rescue, on his recent retirment and move up to Dutchess County. Best Of Luck, FF Ruxton LOL!

Congrats to the new Car 2441, Chief Edwin Byrnes , and the new 2242, Bobby Totten. The appointment to Car 2443 is still pending.

(The numbers have not changed yet, I think they are waiting until swearing in can be completed)

Congratulations to Chief William Hecker (2261), of Lake Mohegan Fire-Rescue, on his recent retirment. Best of luck in your new found time!

Congrats to the new Car 2261, Ray Stretz, AKA 622, and the new Car 2262, George Keesler. The appointment to Car 2263 is still pending.

I wish all of them luck in their new positions and endeavors!!

Congrats and Good Luck =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Both excellent Chiefs As a member of Mohegan i had the priviledge of working under chief Hecker was a great experience and taught me alot. As a former Somers Dispatcher I had the priviledge of working with Chief Ruxton as well as buffing a few fires in somers . Scotty was a great leader. Good Luck guys you will both be missed as leaders .

On January 3rd, at the Somers Fire District's Organizational Meeting, the following Chief's were approved and sworn-

Chief (2441)- Edwin J. Byrnes III (3rd Generation Somers Chief)

1st Asst Chief (2442)- Robert A. Totten

2nd Asst Chief (2443)- Ex-Chief Robert J. Kramer (filling in the remainder of the term, 4/30/05)