Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Terrorist Wants Death

17 posts in this topic

I don't know I think he should rot in jail. Put him with the general population and let them have there way with him for the rest of his life. I am sure years and years of torture would be a lot better for him.

I say adios amigo. In fact I wish there was a job opening. I can think of several ways I could put this animal to bed, but then again he's not an animal...he's a coward who gets people to act like animals on his behalf.

Rot? No one rots in jail, they have tons of rights and he will be in protective custody for the rest of his life and he'll just go on living to the environment he will adapt to.

Three squares a day, free health care, and a roof over his head is hardly rotting, our vets don't even get that! He wants to leave this earth thats fine, i say we do it in the most painful way possible, nice and slow through a wood chipper makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

I say adios amigo. In fact I wish there was a job opening. I can think of several ways I could put this animal to bed, but then again he's not an animal...he's a coward who gets people to act like animals on his behalf.

Rot? No one rots in jail, they have tons of rights and he will be in protective custody for the rest of his life and he'll just go on living to the environment he will adapt to.

Just killing him is EXACTLY what he wants. He knows that word of his death will feed into the holy warrior / ultimate sacrifice myth that Jihad movements feed off of. Mark my words; the minute word of his execution hits the news, there will be videos of hordes of ignorant kids in sheets screaming "Admiral Akbar!!!!" hollaring about wanting to join their hero in heavenly paradise with their 70 virgins, piles of grapes and pools of olive oil and honey. Providing these extremist wack-jobs the martyr's deaths they wish for will only make them role models for the next batch of stupid young jihadis to throw their explosive wrapped bodies at our troops or transport WMD's through our domestic borders.

All the physical torture in the world won't break the spirit of a person who believes it's part of his holy mission for god - it just proves how much holier he is. What he needs is some good old fashioned embarassment and disgrace. He needs to be put away at, say, Rikers Island, with the general population. I'm sure NYC prison skum would have a real Hero's Welcome for him. While he might not "rot" he certainly might find himself on the recieving end of some loving attention from some of the prison population. Seeing how the Mighty Prophet feels about THAT, I doubt he'll feel honorable and ready to face Allah's judgement. Maybe we could add insult to injury by putting him on the talk show circuit - or maybe bring back the Jerry Springer Show (Episode title: I'm a Woman Trapped in an Imam's Body) - just to integrate him into the numerous "indignities of evil western culture". Nothing horrifies these Islamist nuts like the thought of dying old, disgraced, and incontinent.

Just killing him is EXACTLY what he wants. He knows that word of his death will feed into the holy warrior / ultimate sacrifice myth that Jihad movements feed off of. Mark my words; the minute word of his execution hits the news, there will be videos of hordes of ignorant kids in sheets screaming "Admiral Akbar!!!!" hollaring about wanting to join their hero in heavenly paradise with their 70 virgins, piles of grapes and pools of olive oil and honey. Providing these extremist wack-jobs the martyr's deaths they wish for will only make them role models for the next batch of stupid young jihadis to throw their explosive wrapped bodies at our troops or transport WMD's through our domestic borders.

All the physical torture in the world won't break the spirit of a person who believes it's part of his holy mission for god - it just proves how much holier he is. What he needs is some good old fashioned embarassment and disgrace. He needs to be put away at, say, Rikers Island, with the general population. I'm sure NYC prison skum would have a real Hero's Welcome for him. While he might not "rot" he certainly might find himself on the recieving end of some loving attention from some of the prison population. Seeing how the Mighty Prophet feels about THAT, I doubt he'll feel honorable and ready to face Allah's judgement. Maybe we could add insult to injury by putting him on the talk show circuit - or maybe bring back the Jerry Springer Show (Episode title: I'm a Woman Trapped in an Imam's Body) - just to integrate him into the numerous "indignities of evil western culture". Nothing horrifies these Islamist nuts like the thought of dying old, disgraced, and incontinent.

Water boarding broke his spirit when he gave details into several other plans and ideas for missions to be carried out within the U.S. and against other U.S. properties and interests. Pain is pain...and you can break spirit very easily if you know how a person ticks and what they fear.

Has anyone seen the photo of him on the news networks today. He hardly looks like he is suffering. He will never see general population. Let them yell whatever they want, we have brought the hand of justice to them before. I for one will shed no tears nor give one ounce of attention to the BS in the streets in his name. Send his body back, so they can tear it to shreds and drop it on the ground like they did Khoemeni in Iran. But I do not want tax dollars feeding this animal, so he can sit in a nice cozy segregated cell reading a Koran, growing his beard and being a further legacy to those who admire him so. They will only howl at the moon and bark at the sun for so long in his name. Look at history...Arafat...2 days done...Sadaam? how many openly did? Zarahiri? Where are they? How bout the last groups of homicide bombers?

Yamsi Yousef....he gets to sit in jail, do nothing, eat, sleep and relish everytime they get it right. f*** that.

When you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow. USMC v1/7, 2/2, CCSC

First of all, I agree with posters who think that he should NOT be Executed. If we execute him, we make him a matyr for his cause. If we imprison him, we defeat his cause.

Second, in placing him in protective custody, we isolate him to one hour of recreation a day. Otherwise, he remains in his cell except for heath care and dental visits, which is decent for basic care. However, should he develop cancer or require surgery, the care that would be provided is far from acceptable. Moreover, isolation such as this takes its toll on a man's mind.

Third, comments like "let him die the most painful way possible" reduces our military tribunals to mere savagery. We must afford him all the rights that we afford to accused individuals in the custody of the military. When convicted, we have not disrupted or lowered our standards of military justice but rather ensured that he received the same process and still adjudged whatever punishment he so deserves.

Edited by crcocr1

If he's convicted, i'm sure the tribunal will give serious consideration to his request for death; either way he'll die in prision, whether executed or by other causes. Execution is probably the most cost effective as opposed to life imprisionment where you have the expense of feeding, clothing, medical, supervision and most importantly security issues (i'm not talking about the skels getting him either) involving terrorist groups kiddnapping innocent civilians and holding them for ransome so this thug could possibly be used as a bargaining chip. I think they'll consider the long term ramifications of encarerating him as opposed to execution.

Strap him to a bomb and drop him in Bagdad...

Nahhh supermax for life. Let him hang out with Moussaoui, Rahman, and the rest of the waste.

Strap him to a bomb and drop him in Bagdad...

Thats the best idea I've heard yet!

Thats the best idea I've heard yet!

Nope! This scumbag wants to die, so he can be a "martyr" for the "cause", All the more reason to keep him alive so he can live in HELL on Earth

Nope! This scumbag wants to die, so he can be a "martyr" for the "cause", All the more reason to keep him alive so he can live in HELL on Earth

I agree with someones earlier posr general population is a good way to go BUT whats to say the muslims in our lovely prison system wont protect this peice of s***

I agree with someones earlier posr general population is a good way to go BUT whats to say the muslims in our lovely prison system wont protect this peice of s***

Then find a reason and put him in solitary.

either way this p.o.s seems to win.. you kill him and he becomes the martyr, you send him to prison he ends up costing us the taxpayers money to feed and keep his a** healthy. He wont goto general pop because they will kill him there, so its solitude, where he steals the cell from another unworthy piece of crap. i wonder what his religion will think when his rear gets ripped open and he loses his virginity... do they forgive him for that?

Abselutely not...we kill him, he wins, we've played right into his hands and encourage others to follow in his beliefs. I say the feds make it so that he is jailed w/ Sheriff Joe in Arizona...least then we don't spend as much money and perhaps some humilation at the same time.

Let him go work on a farm with pigs. All day.