Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PCFD ENG58

Law & Order Filming Location

14 posts in this topic

Law & order has been filming in PORT CHESTER for the past few days at the CAPITAL theatre on westchester ave. ;)

What Law and Order show is filming in PC? (SVU, Criminal Intent, or the Regular L & O?)

I hope that it is SVU. That Mariska Haggarty is one fine looking woman. As for Bellzer, well, the face tells it all (although he does a great job on the show)

Maybe someone can catch some of the actors while filming in PC and take a few photos and post them here on emtbravo.

If they want they can use my house in Dutchess County, but it has to be SVU only. I want to meet Mariska Haggarty. I know from a friend that they use the FDR Park alot I believe in Westchester.

Thomas

They also filmed a C.I. episode in Yonkers at the train station, well at least part of one. Claimed it was Albany N.Y. Pretty funny stuff, otherwise I like the C.I. show the best.

I hope that it is SVU. That Mariska Haggarty is one fine looking woman. As for Bellzer, well, the face tells it all (although he does a great job on the show)

Totally agree with you on Mariska being a fine looking woman. Chris Noth's new partner on CI isnt too shabby either.

They were filiming on 238th street and Review Pl. last week.

Their main studios are in North Bergen N.J. About 5 minutes from the Lincoln Tunnel. I have been there while they were filming quite a few times-especially when its slow on the air. The staff and actors are always extremely cool with us and take very good care of us with food (they put out some spread of food) etc. The last time I was there I finally got to meet Mariska-not only was she a hottee but allot of fun and had that aura about her. Chris Meloni nearly ran me over leaving in his old beat up Ford Bronco. They do allot of filming in JC and use our East District fairly often....oddly enough they don't do much to change the look of the precinct when they film...its pretty kewl seeing the precinct on TV.

Ha. Nothing better than the Original. JACK MCCOY. Now thats who we need as District Attorney

And Fred Thompson for President! Haha.

Hey. I voted for Fred Thompson. A good man who would have been a great President.

The original is the best, no question. I hate spin-offs.

Ha. Nothing better than the Original. JACK MCCOY. Now thats who we need as District Attorney

haha Agreed. And Jerry Orbach aka Det. Lennie Briscoe would make a great judge...he played the character well thats for sure..

haha Agreed. And Jerry Orbach aka Det. Lennie Briscoe would make a great judge...he played the character well thats for sure..

Those were the best episodes. Jerry Orbach was great!!!!

SVU is by far the best just based on the dynamic the characters have and all of the action that takes place. Plus Mariska Haggarty makes the show that much easier to watch and Bellzer with his cynasism and paranoia are hysterical bit nothing beats watching Ice T beat the crap out of a perp.

Although, I must agree that the Green and Brisco partnership with McCoy is the best in Law and Order history.