Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

Gasoline Hoarding

7 posts in this topic

Somewhere in Mass a fire started in an apartment complex, the couple who were tenants in the apartment hoarded approx 45 gallons of gasoline in the closet.They thought that they could store the gasoline to help offset the price per gallon as prices continue to rise. The fumes found an ignition source and caught fire. The sprinkler system held the fire. As the situation with gasoline gets worse daily we need to be aware of situations such as this. A few years ago on Lincoln ave in MV we had a woman clean her bath tub with gasoline,as she was cleaning the tub she didn't like the smell so she lit a candle, she was lucky she didn't get killed and the fire was contained to the bathroom. A lesson learned the hard way.

At least I keep mine in the shed...lol

By the way, it cost me $18 to fill my lawnmower the other day! This is getting out of hand!

How about the guy on the garden state filling barrel with Diesel in an old bus. The idiots are plentiful and Darwin is always lurking.

I hope they were at least smart enough to put stabilizer in it.

Note to self: Put Darwin Awards 2008 on 'Must Watch' list. ;)

Oh well, the equation for all emergency service jobs prove the concept. Stupid People = Job Security. B) Now if only that also applied to drivers.

Mike