Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LCFD968

Fire Department Work Shirts and T-shirts.

18 posts in this topic

Where in the Westchester Putnam area has the best prices for the duty shirts with embroidering? ](*,) I have been looking all over and if anybody has a good website that would be good also.

Rescuestuff in Peekskill ask for Greg tell him the Pville chief sent you he has given me great prices. www.rescuestuff.net

Where in Peekskill are they located? Do they have a store? The web link do not connect me to the site.

Thank for your responce!

Rescuestuff/Safety Signal Industries address is 1215 Park St, Peekskill. Phone/Fax is (914) 293-7239.

www.rescuestuff.net

Check out a place called Printwear Plus in Mamaroneck (on Prospect Ave.) We have ordered workshirts from them before, and I also just got a bunch of jackets and shirts made up there. They do a nice job.

How about Sparkles in Mahopac?

Another good place is Olde Tyme Graphics in Danbury , just over the line off of I-84. They are good on prices and turnaround time is good. Also has a good "idea" base if you are looking for a new design, mural or whatever.

Thank you, P'ville 2372 and CG206 for the refferal. I went Rescuestuff and saw Greg. Great prices and quailty. It's good to have someone close to home. Thank you again!

No problem they are great there you will be very happy

on the job embroidery in Harrison, next to the calvert st deli, and ASI out inlong Island, they do amazing work.

Sparkles in Mahopac Rt. 6 Is a great place got lots of things from them, They do exceptional work just ordered embrodered jackets from them.

Shawn, I was about to ask you if you guys had any shirts up there. PM me and let me know. Thx.