Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jack10562

Weekly Live Chat

11 posts in this topic

We launched a trial site-wide "Live Chat" the other night, and for the most part, it was a success!

There are still a few minor system bugs but we'll get them worked out in due time.

We would like to look into perhaps establishing a weekly chat, and want to get your feedback as to what would be a good day and time to hold this event.

What do you think about scheduling these, say, on Tuesdays at 2100 hrs?

(at this hour our "Left-coast" members might be better able to join in)

Would another day be better, Fridays..Saturdays?

Also, how about having a weekly chat discussion topic, one selected in advance by the members?

Anyone who wants to can log into the Live Chat system at anytime, and anyone can join in!

Once logged in you can either remain in the public room, or if desired, take your chat private.

This is a very cool, new added feature! Enjoy!

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?autocom=chatsigma

Maybe, having a subject to talk about weekly. Also still having an open forum. How about some times on the weekends? Also, offering some times on weekdays, or even a subject of the day.

Here's some suggestions for the topics:

RIT AKA FAST: What we need to cover our back

Forcible Entry: Have a photo of a bad place to force entry and discuss how to gain entry

MCI: What everybody needs to know about an MCI - have somebody from EMS field lead this topic

These any good?

Mike

some the other topics could come from some the forums.

If anyone would like I will be on/in the chat room Friday night around 9:30, call volume dependant. I was thinking about trying to get one going again and perhaps talk about firefighter survival scenarios and topics.

If anyone will be around..let me know. Sorry about the time..if I can do it earlier I shall but I have a detail to attend that evening.

If anyone would like I will be on/in the chat room Friday night around 9:30, call volume dependant. I was thinking about trying to get one going again and perhaps talk about firefighter survival scenarios and topics.

If anyone will be around..let me know. Sorry about the time..if I can do it earlier I shall but I have a detail to attend that evening.

I am working that night too, 36 hour shift at the EMS gig....sigh....But I will try to jump in for a little while, call volume dependent also! lol

I shalt be there! :lol: If my computer doesn't crash/freeze.....again. <_<

Mike

CHAT IS GOING ON NOW!!!!!

.....well, it was

Edited by Future Fireman