Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBE

Lake Carmel Parade

13 posts in this topic

Anybody got info on this?? I want to come up for a little out and about.

I think it's gonna come down 311 and then we go right and up the hill and end at the firehouse so line up is gonna be on all the little side roads by North Terry Hill it's gonna be a traffic nightmeare because they're closing everything down at 6:00 but the parade doesn't start until 7:00.

I think it's gonna come down 311 and then we go right and up the hill and end at the firehouse so line up is gonna be on all the little side roads by North Terry Hill it's gonna be a traffic nightmeare because they're closing everything down at 6:00 but the parade doesn't start until 7:00.

what day? i hope not today...

what day? i hope not today...

Friday 08/08/08

Thanx for the info. See you guys there.

it's our 1st parade in 20 something years, should be fun. Fire police will be out to redirect everyone to where they need to go.

it's our 1st parade in 20 something years, should be fun. Fire police will be out to redirect everyone to where they need to go.

i'm sorry, im a bit confused. my vac was invited to a carmel parade. i don't remember if it was lake carmel or carmel. is the lake carmel fd by glenida? i recall the invitation mentioning something about a block party as well as the parade?

i'm sorry, im a bit confused. my vac was invited to a carmel parade. i don't remember if it was lake carmel or carmel. is the lake carmel fd by glenida? i recall the invitation mentioning something about a block party as well as the parade?

That is Carmel for Aug 23rd, it's been cancelled

ok, thanks. do they plan to reschedule?

Oh no carmel is the one in the middle of town by Lake Glenida there's got cancelled due to poor planning (and I guess they never told people it got cancelled then too) Lake carmel is what were talking about that's up 52 some more by east fishkill it's pretty much all the same carmel's trucks put out Lake Carmel's fire's all the time.

ok, thanks guys.

Lake Carmel atleast has traditional color trucks

ok, thanks. do they plan to reschedule?

Jim come on why do you have to drag that into it carmel has awesome trucks the lime makes them even better and no they aren't going to rescheduled.

Edited by texastom791

I remember a time when half of Carmels rigs didn't suffer from Lime Disease(credit to ejs).

I remember a time when half of Carmels rigs didn't suffer from Lime Disease(credit to ejs).

Someday science will have a cure, until then there is always 20726DH