Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoFire390

Rescue 911

20 posts in this topic

Hey gang sitting here at home just hanging out wondering who is missing the show Rescue 911 w/ William Shatner? I know I am. I have caught myself going to youtube to watch the some episodes. Does anyone recall any local things ever being on the show?

not sure but i think there was one from either brookfield ct or new milford ct. Not sure though

I believe there was an episode taking place in New Canaan CT involving a firefighter driving to a call and had a heart attack and crashed the rig.... could be wrong though.

New Canaan, CT, heart attack while driving fire truck. Here is the link: Youtube Rescue 911 and part II: Rescue 911 part II also other videos from NYC...a rope rescue from the roof:Rope rescue and part II: Rope rescue Part II and finally part III: Rope Rescue Part III Two of the firefighters shown were killed on 9/11/01, FF Pat O'Keefe and Capt. Pat Brown. Kevin Shea was severly injured at the WTC bombing in 1993.

Edited by grumpyff

And there was one in Brookfield, it was a chase through Brookfield to New Milford, and I actually got to meet some of the officers! (I was just a kid.)

There it is.

Lots of good segments. I watched it religiously until '95, and still watch my tapes (including one that is 17 years old.)

-Joe DA BUFF

Rescue911 was a GREAT show!

I watch it on YouTube all the time.

Did it come out on DVD yet?

I heard a while back it might come

back on the air but nothing yet.

New version of Rescue911 would be cool :D

Thanks guys. I hope to see a more up to date version of the show. I would be down with that in a heart beat!! Don't know if they are out on DVD yet. The one place that would have them might be amazon.com.

Thanks again guys,

Ken Jr.

What rescue 911 is on youtube I loved that show.

Thanks for the post, I was just thinking about that show the other night in EMT class.

What rescue 911 is on youtube I loved that show.

INDEED it is texas indeed it is!!! from #1 to however many shows there are!

As corny as it was sometimes, I think that show inspired alot of us coming of age in the 1980's and 90's to pursue Fire/Ems careers, like Emergency! had for previous generations.

As corny as it was sometimes, I think that show inspired alot of us coming of age in the 1980's and 90's to pursue Fire/Ems careers, like Emergency! had for previous generations.

About the late 50' and 60's with Rescue 8 and starring Buddy Epson [AKA JED CLAMPETT]

There was one in greenwich about a cop lossing a leg

One of my cousins was in one of the episodes in Brookfield, Ct where a child locked himself in the trunk of a car

Not Metro area, but upstate....Paramedic trapped in his own house fire; Spencerport, NY.

Saw him 2 weeks ago during a bus accident...very much alive and practicing!

Edited by 22 Truck

Not Metro area, but upstate....Paramedic trapped in his own house fire; Spencerport, NY.

Saw him 2 weeks ago during a bus accident...very much alive and practicing!

I remember this one very well. Still on my 17-year-old tape and still watchable from that tape.

-Joe DA BUFF

My dad was in the building that was on fire helping to pull the people inside in the roof rescue episode.