Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Yes, I Moved To Austin: An x635 Update

6 posts in this topic

Yes, I've moved to Austin, TX. (Austin is the Texas State Capital, located "Hill Country" Central Texas)

To those who are just finding out about this, I was trying to keep it on the down low for a while for personal reasons until we moved and got settled and hope many of you will understand.

Kris and I are very happy in our new hometown, it's a great place to live and raise a family, and is insanely affordable. Austin is definetly not like the Texas stereotype!! Austin is a very beautiful, vibrant, friendly community with plenty of things to do and see. It is so much more relaxed then Westchester. And no more SNOW!

Although their are certain things I will miss a lot, like my many friends, I'm excited about this new chapter in my life, especially after what I've been put through over the past few years.

My email remains the same, seth@emtbravo.com. If you want my new cell phone number or mailing address, please email me.

Don't worry about EMTBravo....I started it in Boston and will continue to administrate from here in Austin and have an excellent NY based staff.

The only things is, my photos from the area will be limited, as I can't afford to make too many trips back and forth with air fares rocketing (jetBlue does fly direct from JFK-AUS w/ an E-190 though!).I hope when I come back, that I can get as many photos as possible of the things that have changed and new deliveries, and that some of you would be willing to help me set up some shoots.

Seth G.

That explains www.emtbravoaustin.com...LOL

Best of luck in your new hometown, we will continue to help keep things going up here.

JVC

Seth,

Best of luck to you and Kris,

YOU TWO DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!

I will be down soon for some Texas Wings. :D

RWC

Seth, welcome to the Longhorn state, We made the move many years ago, and it has been a great place to raise the family. Now that you have said no snow, just remember we do get that one morning , at least once every two years and it is gone by lunchtime, but its the ice that will catch your attention.....also besides the affordable housing, don;t forget NO STATE INCOME TAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

GOOD LUCK TO SETH AND KRIS ON YOUR MOVE TO THE LONE STAR STATE, WESTCHESTER's LOSS IS AUSTIN's GAIN, YOU STARTED A GREAT MEANS OF COMMUNICATION WITH THESE SITES, MANY IN NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY AND WESTCHESTER COUNTY ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL TO YOU, GOOD LUCK DOWN THERE, YOU AND KRIS DESERVE THE BEST.

JOHN P. MAGUIRE

Seth,

Good luck, I actually have a couple of friends in Plano. I'm going to Sleepy Hollow tomorrow for the new ambulance wetdown and taking pics, I'll send them to ya.

Joe