Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CFD320

Firefighter online-store

12 posts in this topic

I am currently building an online store geared toward the fire-ems field. We have a product line developed now, but don't want to leave any rock unturned. I was hoping for some comments and suggestions from the members here. Any product or even general suggestions would be appreciated. If you have a product that you would like us to market PM me with your contact info.

Thanks Guys,

By the way the site will be www.firefightersoutlet.com it's not up yet we are a few weeks away.

No real suggestions, but best of luck to you!

Can you carry the "Raine" line of belt pouches, that are geared towards the EMS professional? They make some great and innovative stuff for holding equipment on your belt, unfrontunetly, nobody carries a good selection around here or online.

Also, uniform accesories would be nice, especially cold weather gear, lol.

We will carry most of their line of "public saftey & paramedic gear"

old style leather front pieces..like the one that came stock with my late '70s early '80s New Yorker...

Good Luck =D> =D> =D>

FYI Paul Conway makes the best leather and gold leaf fronts out there.... I would try and strike a deal with them to be a point of distribution.

I can't think of any suggestions, either. Best Wishes in your entrepreneurial (wow, I even impress myself with words like that) LOL ventures! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Find a good damn pair of structural fire fighting gloves LOLOL

well good luck with the website. =D>