Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Verplanck's Hahn

24 posts in this topic

I saw Verplanck's hahn the other day does anybody know if its stil in service or if its gonna be used for anything.

Edited by crazyguy77

Yes The Hahn was out on Monday it was being ran because it has been sitting for a while and we wanted to keep it running but the Hahn Old E-128 is Out of Service for Verplanck and I still believe it is still up for SALE!!!!

That was a great rig. Too bad a refurb couldn've been worked out, but so it goes.

Speaking of Verplanck, what's going to happen to the old Rescue 42? That looks like a pretty awesome rig, just if you ask me.

-Joe DA BUFF

R-42 is Still Sitting in Station 2 along with OLD E-128 Hahn UP for SALE$$$$ if you want prices Contact the Commissioner Office

R-42 is Still Sitting in Station 2 along with OLD E-128 Hahn UP for SALE$$$$ if you want prices Contact the Commissioner Office

Station 2?

Station 2?

YES John our Station 2 which is the long Shed located on 6th Street behind the main firehouse on the School house property

Can't miss the building chief its a small white garage with a big verplanck sign on the front and a shamrock above the door. Did the only red truck in the point come back yet? Or is it gone for good?

Lol yup that would be it.

Hey john I know your next stand by assignment!

Edited by MoFire390

Can't miss the building chief its a small white garage with a big verplanck sign on the front and a shamrock above the door. Did the only red truck in the point come back yet? Or is it gone for good?

When was it gone. That truck will never leave Verplanck I still want to paint it Green Because we all know RED is only a Cover up for firetruck weahter you want to admit it or not Green is the way to go!!!!

C'mon O'Brien the real truth to the point's green is that it was the only color that would cover the blue & gray of the con Ed Truck you used as your snorkel. LOL

C'mon O'Brien the real truth to the point's green is that it was the only color that would cover the blue & gray of the con Ed Truck you used as your snorkel. LOL

lol that or it is a good cover up from all of the Indian Point Radioactive Particals that stick to the truck. lol

Everybody knows that the leprechauns paint our trucks green!! LOL. The Snorkel, though it couldn't get out of it's own way was a good truck!!

Everybody knows that the leprechauns paint our trucks green!! LOL. The Snorkel, though it couldn't get out of it's own way was a good truck!!

Agreed x 2!

Has anybody looked into buying the hahn thats a nice truck

would be a real nice truck if it were red & white it has very low mileage and engine hours

If the leprechauns paint your trucks green, they do the smerfs paint trucks blue?

If the leprechauns paint your trucks green, they do the smerfs paint trucks blue?

Go look at Tarrytowns Ladder!!!

antique will allwas be red my great grandfather had that for lone time my grandfather sold it back to the pont wen his father pasted

a 3/4 square mile fire district with a station 2, only in the point!

EASY, BLUE IS A GREAT COLOR. WASSAIC FIRE @ RESUCE USE'S BLUE !! WE ARE NOT SMERF!!! :o

EASY, BLUE IS A GREAT COLOR. WASSAIC FIRE @ RESUCE USE'S BLUE !! WE ARE NOT SMERF!!! :o

Not knocking the the color. love the look of a blue rig running to a call.

Not knocking the the color. love the look of a blue rig running to a call.

YES I HAD THE TANKER ON SEVERAL RUNS, OVER THE LAST YEAR, INCLUDING THE ONES ON THE WEB SITE. IT DRIVES, HANDELS AN LOOKS GREAT. ON A SEVICE RUN TO NEFEA, IN NORTH HAVEN CT, I GOT ALOT OF THUMBS UP. GOTTA LOVE IT. A REAL SHOW STOPPER. THANKS TO ALL. :rolleyes: