Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Photounit

Congratulations to C.O.P. / NKFD Fire Fighter Paul Bucher and his lovely Bride Kara.

19 posts in this topic

Congratulations are in order to City Of Poughkeepsie Career Firefighter / New Hackensack 1st Lieutenant Paul Bucher and Kara Valentino who were married on Saturday, August 30th. The fire service is no stranger to Kara. She is the daughter of immediate New Hackensack past Chief Mike Valentino and his wife Brenda so she has some idea of what she's getting into........ I was vacuuming out my car in the fire station when to my surprise, the wedding party stopped by for some photo's in front of NKFD Engine 52-11...... Here are a few images I took..... Bear in mind I wasn't the photographer so I shot these from a distance with a zoom lens and off axis so I didn't get in the photographers way..... They still tell the story....... Best of luck to Paul and Kara and I wish you both eternal happiness together!

362315681_D4nbZ-XL.jpg

The groom drives the engine...... His brother Nick wanted to drive...... Paul said something like "It's my wedding - I'm gonna drive"..... I guess you can't argue with that.......

362315746_ZJKgV-XL.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Bucher......................

362316872_YcbeU-XL.jpg

Stepping it up a little.........

362318131_N9uTz-XL.jpg

Going my way sweetie?

362316575_NTCLE-XL.jpg

Hey, It's time to come up for air.......

Edited by Photounit

I had the pleasure of meeting Paul Bucher, Kara Valentino, and Fire Chief Mike Valentino

two years ago when NKFD had the Fire Expo. Very nice people!

Kara actually served me lunch.

CONGRATS TO THE MR & MRS BUCHER!

I had the pleasure of meeting Paul Bucher, Kara Valentino, and Fire Chief Mike Valentino

two years ago when NKFD had the Fire Expo. Very nice people!

Kara actually served me lunch.

CONGRATS TO THE MR & MRS BUCHER!

If you go to NKFD's benifit ride on Sunday, September 28 I suspect Kara might serve you again..... http://www.nkfd.org/benefit/index.htm

Here's one last shot......

362502689_uZm6F-XL.jpg

Congrats Paul and fellow member of Class 03-05!!!! Best wishes for many years of health and happiness!!!

(And great photos, of course, Bill!!)

Best of luck to the Bride and Groom may your love for each other last forever!

Congratuations to Mr and Mrs Paul Bucher! Best Wishes

Paul and Kara congrats, I have one question though? You asked Dongo to be in the wedding? LOL ,STAY SAFE BROTHER SEE YOU SOON AT THE GYM. Tell your little bro I said hello.....

Don

Congrats.

Are they going to vacation in the hurricane infested areas of the south?

congrats paul.. see ya up at D.C.

Tim

Welcome to the wonderful world of marriage little Paulie! I am so very sorry Kara :rolleyes:

The reception was fantastic, I had an awesome time. Thanks!

(public FYI.......open bar is always a way to make a great wedding perfect)

P.S. don't use the picture of Craig and I against me........again, open bar :lol:

Welcome to the wonderful world of marriage little Paulie! I am so very sorry Kara :rolleyes:

The reception was fantastic, I had an awesome time. Thanks!

(public FYI.......open bar is always a way to make a great wedding perfect)

P.S. don't use the picture of Craig and I against me........again, open bar :lol:

I think you meant "open bar is a always a way to make ugly people look better".......LOL