Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T. John

Greenwich Restaurant to Host Fundraiser for Fire Department

3 posts in this topic

This is going to be a fun night. Come on over and have a great dinner and some laughs as we serve it up!

http://www.soundbeachfire.org/news/article...6A44EEAECA6B1B2

Baang Café and Bar, located at 1191 East Putnam Avenue in Riverside, CT, will be hosting an event on Monday, September 22, 2008 to raise money for the Sound Beach Volunteer Fire Department. The fundraiser, which is open to the public, will be held from 6 - 10PM.

The De Caro Family, owners of Baang Café & Bar, will be donating a portion of the evening's sales to the Sound Beach Volunteer Fire Department. Members of the department will be at Baang throughout the evening volunteering as your waiters and bartenders, serving Baang's Asian-Fusion dishes and drinks.

"We are extremely enthusiastic about this fundraiser," said T. John Cunningham, Assistant Chief of the Sound Beach Volunteer Fire Department. "The De Caro family and the staff at Baang is preparing a very exciting evening to help support the local fire department." According to Cunningham, donations and proceeds from the evening will help the department purchase specialized rescue equipment and conduct training for its members.

Reservations can be made by calling Baang at (203) 637-2114 or by reserving your table online (if registering online, please be sure to select "September 22, 2008" for your reservation).

About Baang Café and Bar

Since its opening in 1995, Baang Cafe & Bar, has received "Excellent" reviews from the New York Times, Connecticut Magazine and other esteemed publications and became a top destination restaurant in Fairfield County, Connecticut and New York's affluent Westchester County. The first of De Caro Restaurant Group's restaurants, this lively eatery pulsates with excitement and vibrant colors setting the tone for an exciting dining experience. For additional information, visit www.baangct.com or www.decarorestaurantgroup.com.

Edited by T. John

Although I have never eaten there, I know some people with pretty good taste who have said it is a great restaurant... sorry I will be out of town for this event. But, it does make me want to go there sometime to try their food out for myself.

Sounds like a really neat concept for fundraising!