Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Medic442

Putnam Co EMS ALS- My last Shift

12 posts in this topic

I am here at Punam Valley Vac, (Medic 2). This is just shy of half of my last shift working in Putnam under Hudson Valley.

I would like to say to all of you that I worked and have become friends with, " Thank you and I have enjoyed working with you all." I am going to miss working in the county, but will still enjoy volunteering in the Valley. To all my senior Medics, Rizzo, Tracy, Bill O, John, Eric, Mike, Matt, The Dr Rev, & others that I havent named. Thank you for all that you have taught me & standing up for me and with me while doing my job. I have had a great time riding with Put Vall, The Falls, Mahopac, Carmel, Garrison, Brewster, Lake Carmel, Kent.

Philipstown, John E, I also thank you. You where a great Boss. To the Putnam Dispatchers, thanks as well.

Oppie

Tom Orpikowski

I am here at Punam Valley Vac, (Medic 2). This is just shy of half of my last shift working in Putnam under Hudson Valley.

I would like to say to all of you that I worked and have become friends with, " Thank you and I have enjoyed working with you all." I am going to miss working in the county, but will still enjoy volunteering in the Valley. To all my senior Medics, Rizzo, Tracy, Bill O, John, Eric, Mike, Matt, The Dr Rev, & others that I havent named. Thank you for all that you have taught me & standing up for me and with me while doing my job. I have had a great time riding with Put Vall, The Falls, Mahopac, Carmel, Garrison, Brewster, Lake Carmel, Kent.

Philipstown, John E, I also thank you. You where a great Boss. To the Putnam Dispatchers, thanks as well.

Oppie

Tom Orpikowski

Man, do I miss working Putnam...great calls and great people. Best of luck to all in future endevours..

Tom, seems like yesterday we were down in P-town "swoopin' the loop"

Have a good shift and hopes that all stays well "down south".

-"Turbo"

P.S. You missed Seth!!! If anyone is "SENIOR" he is LOL! BTW he owes me a beer..

Oppie It's been great working with you. I'm going to miss you bro. your a funny guy and a great medic. Did you ever find out where the pie came from? :lol:

Mike

Well Opie, its been real buddy!!! Gonna miss you in the Falls and talkin over the radio, best of luck pal!!!

Brian N- MFVFD- PC 417

So with the changeover upon us, who is going to remain as medics in Putnam and who is going elsewhere? Sounds like Oppie is going to work elsewhere, and I hear the same for Bill O. I know Rev is sticking around. Anyone else?

Man, do I miss working Putnam...great calls and great people. Best of luck to all in future endevours..

Tom, seems like yesterday we were down in P-town "swoopin' the loop"

Have a good shift and hopes that all stays well "down south".

-"Turbo"

P.S. You missed Seth!!! If anyone is "SENIOR" he is LOL! BTW he owes me a beer..

Turbo,

Call me I will have a cold one waiting for you. I am looking forward to returning to Putnam. I will be back at Philipstown first thing Wednesday morning. Cant wait to see everyone. I sure have missed it.

Good Luck to all the New MEDIC's Coming in and the Best of Luck to the MEDIC'S Leaving and Not returning. I Look Foward to working with some of the New Medics In Medic 1 Area at P-Town. and I will Also miss some of the ones who are Leaving Medic 1. GOOD LUCK!!!

So with the changeover upon us, who is going to remain as medics in Putnam and who is going elsewhere? Sounds like Oppie is going to work elsewhere, and I hear the same for Bill O. I know Rev is sticking around. Anyone else?

I know that I'm staying doing Thursday, Saturday and Sunday overnights in Medic 2, to be relieved by Butler on Friday, Grande on Sunday and Mahoney on Monday morning, Lombardo, Monroe, Rizzo, and McSorley are coming back as is Rev. I know that there are more people that are coming over from Empire, I mean Hudson Valley. Oppie thanks for helping me out over the last several months it was much appreciated.

Matt

Hey Tom I am sure we can pull some strings and get you back down in the YO!!!

X710, Thanks, that means alot. If you want talk or call Bob C, at TOPS. I was one of several on his LIST of not to be allowed in Putnam. Transcare, did take me on, but at this time only for Dutchess because of his list. I still havent got a call back from Bob. I also heard others have called for me as well.

Turbo, yes you are right. Seth you where included, we had some good calls together. The fact is I have learned and really thank you all, even the ones that I didnt get along with. Anyways, Still working Alamo, HVPS, & now Transcare as well. I am still living in the Valley, maybe I will see you all as a Volley. Matt any time you are welcome.

Nice to see some familiar names on the list and its always a joy to run into some of the Medic 1 and 2 guys I worked with a while back at Hudson Valley. Good luck within the new regime taking on Putnam. Butler...I'm surprised you haven't started your own friggin company yet. If you do...I'm in!

Tom, keep your chin up...crap happens bro.

Nice to see some familiar names on the list and its always a joy to run into some of the Medic 1 and 2 guys I worked with a while back at Hudson Valley. Good luck within the new regime taking on Putnam. Butler...I'm surprised you haven't started your own friggin company yet. If you do...I'm in!

Tom, keep your chin up...crap happens bro.

Als,

You're right it is very nice to see some old familiar names. It reminds me of the good ole days. Looking forward to running into everyone soon. I will be working medic 1 and 2. As for my own company.. not yet but when it happens you're # 1 on the list. See ya soon. :lol: