Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PublicSafetyCollectibles

Classic Mack CF Series Fire Apparatus

15 posts in this topic

Everyone Loves Mack Apparatus And The CF Series Rigs Were Very Abundant In The Tri-State Area, Including A Large Amount Of Rigs Purchased By FDNY. This Thread Will Focus On Rigs From The NY/NJ/CT Metropolitan Area For Your Viewing Pleasure.

post-409-1224540167.jpg

Everyone Loves Mack Apparatus And The CF Series Rigs Were Very Abundant In The Tri-State Area, Including A Large Amount Of Rigs Purchased By FDNY. This Thread Will Focus On Rigs From The NY/NJ/CT Metropolitan Area For Your Viewing Pleasure.

post-409-1224540370.jpg

post-409-1224540565.jpg

post-409-1224540753.jpg

post-409-1224540967.jpg

post-409-1224541130.jpg

Everyone Loves Mack Apparatus And The CF Series Rigs Were Very Abundant In The Tri-State Area, Including A Large Amount Of Rigs Purchased By FDNY. This Thread Will Focus On Rigs From The NY/NJ/CT/PA Metropolitan Area For Your

Viewing Pleasure. Tonight I Will Post 1991 Photos Of The Harrisburg, PA Fire Department's Mack CF Apparatus.

post-409-1224729745.jpg

Everyone Loves Mack Apparatus And The CF Series Rigs Were Very Abundant In The Tri-State Area, Including A Large Amount Of Rigs Purchased By FDNY. This Thread Will Focus On Rigs From The NY/NJ/CT/PA Metropolitan Area For Your

Viewing Pleasure. Tonight I Will Post 1991 Photos Of The Harrisburg, PA Fire Department's Mack CF Apparatus.

post-409-1224729921.jpg

Darien Fire Department, a 75' 1971 Mack Baker Aerialscope. I think this might have been the first aerialscope in CT. This rig is still in service as their first due truck.

post-5280-1224733225.jpg

Edited by rbuchjr

Yes, Nothing like a Mack!

CF series is my all time favorite.

Our old Engine 130 in Peekskill was a 1975 Mack CF-600

KEEP THE MACK CF PHOTOS COMING!

Thanks!

I know I've got better photos somewhere, but here's one of our old Engine 119, which went to Maywood, NJ. Here it is taking up from a house fire in Jnauary of 2006. The handsome devil behind the wheel is yours truly... :rolleyes:

post-34-1224761716.jpg

Edited by Remember585

Yes, Nothing like a Mack!

CF series is my all time favorite.

Our old Engine 130 in Peekskill was a 1975 Mack CF-600

KEEP THE MACK CF PHOTOS COMING!

Thanks!

We had a 1973 CF 700. Lasted longer than the Pierce that replaced it.

Everyone Loves Mack Apparatus And The CF Series Rigs Were Very Abundant In The Tri-State Area, Including

A Large Amount Of Rigs Purchased By FDNY. This Thread Will Focus On Rigs From The NY/NJ/CT/PA Metropolitan

Area For Your Viewing Pleasure. This Was Bloomfield, NJ Fire Department's Engine Company 3 Mack CF Pumper.

post-409-1224781249.jpg

Everyone Loves Mack Apparatus And The CF Series Rigs Were Very Abundant In The Tri-State Area, Including

A Large Amount Of Rigs Purchased By FDNY. This Thread Will Focus On Rigs From The NY/NJ/CT/PA Metropolitan

Area For Your Viewing Pleasure. This Was Ramsey, NJ Fire Department's Engine Company 431 Mack CF Pumper.

post-409-1224781606.jpg