Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fdemt169

Last Dispatcher's test?

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone has gotten the results from the last dispatchers test for town's and villages, also 60 control? If not how much longer do you think till the list comes out?

Thanks

Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone has gotten the results from the last dispatchers test for town's and villages, also 60 control? If not how much longer do you think till the list comes out?

Thanks

I got the 'results'. I got a letter saying a passed the written, and the typing part, but i haven't heard anything about the list.

Not the same subject, but has anyone received anything for the T&V Police exam in 2 weeks?

Nothing for the Police exam yet. I hear you get it 10 before the exam and if you don't get one 2 days before you have to call some one.

Edited by KFD236

Not the same subject, but has anyone received anything for the T&V Police exam in 2 weeks?

Frist off John you with a gun???? lol j/k we will just give you the paintball gun lol

but I called human resources and they mention that it comes about a week before the exam!!!

But as per the Dispatcher exam I passed the typing test. If you got cleared to do the typing test does that mean you passed the written???

Edited by irishfire2491

But as per the Dispatcher exam I passed the typing test. If you got cleared to do the typing test does that mean you passed the written???

That's the impression I was under. There was never any clear cut statement as to 'you passed!' Although, after taking the typing part, I did receive a letter saying I passed the typing (also how fast, and how many errors) but I never got anything in regards to the written, or the list.