Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Limited Quantity Of EMTBravo Sweatshirts Remain- Get Yours Now!

7 posts in this topic

Members,

We currently have (4) large and (3) XL's EMTBravo.com sweatshirts now available for sale. These are the last of this batch and no more of these will be made.

These shirts were produced by RescueStuff, and the screen printing is high quality. The sweatshirts are heavy duty Gildan Ultra cotton blend sweatshirts. They are VERY comfortable, fit is awesome, and they are very warm!

They are $15 each, plus $4.99 S&H (USPS Priority Mail)

All proceeds help fund the site, and wearing the shirt also helps the site!!!

If you would like to purchase one (or more), please contact me at seth@emtbravo.com. Please include your shirt size, and I will send you the invoice (and you can pay via Paypal, Credit Card, e-Check, or by snail mail check. Once paid, I will send you the shirt.

The front of the sweatshirt:

post-2-1226856557.jpg

The back of the sweatshirt:

post-2-1226856854.jpg

(These go fast, so first come, first serve!)

Looking to move these shirts, I've reduced the price to $15, which is VERY reasonable for this type of high-quality sweatshirt. 100% of the proceeds go to funding this site.

Just unpacked/found some more unsold sweatshirts, I have (3) Larges and (1) XL left. $15 + $4.99 S&H. As mentioned above, all proceeds benefits the sites.

EMAIL me at seth@emtbravo.com if interested.

Also, I have found a stash of EMTBravo T-Shirts, I hope to have those on sale shortly.

EDITED: I didn't realize that Verified Member's weren't able to view the images in this forum. So for those who couldn't see the photo of the sweatshirt previously, bump.

Seth any update on the T-shirts??

Seth can you put custom lettering like, let's say just for instance, "Member of the Week Award Winner" on them?

Just sayin' :D

Rich, I believe I know where you're going and yeah we could do that locally.