Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ex-commish

Where I can obtain a PowerPoint presentation on how to use the Emergency Response Guide?

4 posts in this topic

I am doing some hazmat training in the near future. Does anyone know where I can obtain a powerpoint presentation on how to use the Emergency Response Guide if such a presentation exists? I looked on the USDOT site and cant seem to find one. Thanks

I am doing some hazmat training in the near future. Does anyone know where I can obtain a powerpoint presentation on how to use the Emergency Response Guide if such a presentation exists? I looked on the USDOT site and cant seem to find one. Thanks

Chief. I made one up a few years ago to train my department because I couldn't find anything online. If I can dig it out of my old computer, I'll send you a copy that you can use, update, delete, whatever.

Chief. I made one up a few years ago to train my department because I couldn't find anything online. If I can dig it out of my old computer, I'll send you a copy that you can use, update, delete, whatever.

Actually, here's an even better resource... directly from the Canadian government.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/canutec/en/guide/ERGO/Training_ppt.htm