Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRS131EMTFF

WEMS Spy Shot/New Delivery 4033

6 posts in this topic

Here are a few really bad, quick shots I got of a new ambulance that I have been seeing at the WEMS HQ in Mount Kisco

Really sharp looking rig, I love the massive chevron pattern and arrowstick on the back.

post-3705-1227813289.jpg

post-3705-1227813297.jpg

post-3705-1227813308.jpg

post-3705-1227813441.jpg

post-3705-1227813527.jpg

Edited by bvfdjc316

Thanks for the spy shots! WEMS has come a LONG way with their fleet since I worked there in 2003-2005, although they've always been a great place to work.

I hope Medibart will have some better photos of this awesome new bus with his new camera!!

BTW, the was our only "box" when I worked at WEMS back in 2003-2005 (a leftover from the "Westchester Ambulance" days)......ah, memories.......

post-11-1227825379.jpg

Once again, hint hint, I hope Medibart will have some better photos of this awesome new bus with his new camera!!

BTW, the was our only "box" when I worked at WEMS back in 2003-2005......ah, memories.......

Remember when the wheels fell off on the Throgs Neck Toll Plaza with a vent patient in the back? Hahahahahahaha!!!

WEMS is now running 2 boxes? Are they running a 2nd ALS or are they converting to an all box fleet?

The two boxes are for the two ALS units. The BLS units will remain vans.

WEMS is now running 2 boxes? Are they running a 2nd ALS or are they converting to an all box fleet?

Poor Seth. You missed out on 4062, the old Somers Ambulance. It liked to burst into flames on local highways. :)

Little trivia for you. "Ambulance 4" as we called it from the old WAS, actually came from one of the CT University ambulance squads/corps/brigades. UConn I think. The DeSimones really loved sending us the cream of the crap. That thing must have gone through at least a dozen transmissions and had so many electrical problems.