Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcoppola

Big THANK YOU to the Long Hill Volunteer Fire Department

8 posts in this topic

I want to extend a huge Thank You to the members of Long Hill Volunteer Fire Department (Trumbull) for delivering a very memorable Christmas to my 4 kids and 6 of their best friends from our neighborhood. The members of Long Hill do an annual fundraiser that delivers Santa Claus on a beautifully, awesomely decorated fire truck to the residents of Trumbull for a minimal fee that helps the organization. I cannot say enough about how great the guys were that came to my house tonight. Absolutely awesome job. I have included a picture of Santa's annual transportation around town, delivering Chrismas cheer to all the good little girls and boys.

Merry Chrismas!

Joe

post-4500-1229146663.jpg

Wow and I thought that our candy can run was very well put together. That rig looks awesome.

Ansonia does a popcorn ball Sunday on,... you guessed it the Sundey before Christmas. All 5 companies drive their frst due area with a Santa on the Engine (along with a crew). Popcorn balls are thrown out to the happy kids in their yards. Free of charge. My kids loved it for the whole time I lived there.

Joe,

Nice pic. Hat's off to Long Hill for the fun. Always great to see the kids smile.

Cogs

Happy Holidays All !!!1

Ansonia does a popcorn ball Sunday on,... you guessed it the Sundey before Christmas. All 5 companies drive their frst due area with a Santa on the Engine (along with a crew). Popcorn balls are thrown out to the happy kids in their yards. Free of charge. My kids loved it for the whole time I lived there.

We are going to do it again. Ansonia is holding Popcorn Ball Sunday on Dec 21st, an annual tradition that I hope never goes away. Always a fund day for members and the residents, especially for the kids!

well that is very well decorated fire truck.im glad to see that the children and you enjoyed it.

I'm very glad to see that FD's still do stuff like this. It's not very often these days that our residents get to see us in a good light. Very nice job on that rig setup BTW

glad you enjoyed it Joe! and thanks for supporting us like always :D