Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Banksville's New MA-11

12 posts in this topic

Banksville Fire District (Westchester County, NY: Town Of Bedford & North Castle, Fairfield County CT Town Of Greenwich)

New Mini-Attack 11

2008 Ford F-550 Super Duty/KME

Special thanks to LEEG118 for submiting these photos! Awesome looking truck, didn't even know they had it on order. If someone from Banksville has the specs on what this truck carries, please post. I know it replaces a really, really old MA-11.

Photos submitted by LEEG118, posted with permission by x635

post-11-1229277584.jpg

post-11-1229277290.jpg

post-11-1229277302.jpg

Photos submitted by LEEG118, posted with permission by x635

If I may ask, what's going to happen to the old MA-11? It sure was a unique rig.

Nice truck what's in the big diamond plate box behind the cab ?

seth

i believe the old one is a 1969, or 1970's gmc 4wd. Last time i saw it out was over the summer, had a job in the backcountry and one of the engines got stuck on the lawn, they used the mini attacks winch to get it out. that thing was sweet looking. I think it might have had locking differentials?

Do you have any shots of the Interior from the outside of the truck it looks nice

Beautiful Vehicle!!! Good Luck!!! The old one was a duplicate to our (Croton Falls) Old MA-16.

Really nice looking truck, for sure. Good luck w/ it. I'm willing to bet it won't be able to go all the places the old GMC could though.

Also. and I've asked this of many depts here in the midwest, WHY put chrome wheels on a brush truck?????? Sorry, but to me this makes no sense at all.

OH yea, I'm sure you guys have room in that big, beautiful, new firehouse to add to your antique collection(right)?