Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trauma74

New Nextel BlackBerry FINALLY!

7 posts in this topic

Picture & More Info available on Sprint.com

BlackBerry® Curve™ 8350i Smartphone

The Business Guru. Just like you.

This part push-to-talk and part smartphone means business. You can now stay connected with people and information like never before. With features such as corporate email, calendar, Group Connect®, Web browsing, and a host of pre-loaded business apps, this PDA is a must-have for all mobile professionals. Get free shipping and free activation when you purchase a device with a new line of service online!

A BlackBerry data plan or a Everything plan, Data Premier add-on or PRO Pack add-on must be purchased along with the Blackberry Smartphone in order to receive a mail-in rebate.

For small business discounts, shop here.

Highlights

Wi-Fi® capable

Thin, full QWERTY keyboard design

Key Features

Nextel Direct Connect®

Group Connect

GPS enabled

Slim and fashionable

Web, email capable

Built-in camera

Speakerphone

Bluetooth

External display

Memory card slot

Voice dialing

Definitely good news. The 7520 is years outdated. I was hoping Verizon would come out with a Blackberry with PTT though so we could just get rid of this awful Nextel service.

Picture & More Info available on Sprint.com

BlackBerry® Curve™ 8350i Smartphone

The Business Guru. Just like you.

This part push-to-talk and part smartphone means business. You can now stay connected with people and information like never before. With features such as corporate email, calendar, Group Connect®, Web browsing, and a host of pre-loaded business apps, this PDA is a must-have for all mobile professionals. Get free shipping and free activation when you purchase a device with a new line of service online!

A BlackBerry data plan or a Everything plan, Data Premier add-on or PRO Pack add-on must be purchased along with the Blackberry Smartphone in order to receive a mail-in rebate.

For small business discounts, shop here.

Highlights

Wi-Fi® capable

Thin, full QWERTY keyboard design

Key Features

Nextel Direct Connect®

Group Connect

GPS enabled

Slim and fashionable

Web, email capable

Built-in camera

Speakerphone

Bluetooth

External display

Memory card slot

Voice dialing

I think many were hoping for a Verizon PTT BlackBerry, but I do not see that happening anytime soon.

I thought they would have made the Nextel BlackBerry like a hybrid, iDen for the PTT service and Sprint Network for phone calls and for BlackBerry Internet service. At least they made it WiFi capable.

The only bad part about this blackberry is that its on the legacy nextel network and not a sprint/nextel hybrid. No chance of any higher speeds let alone 3g. My old nextel blackberry was painfully slow... had they decided to make this new berry a hybrid I wouldn't of switched to Verizon.

I don't know why Sprint doesn't just activate their Q-Chat PTT feature on the CDMA Curve model? That would be a great unit giving you EVDO Data and PTT use. Makes no sense!

Just put mine on order, Wish I had two years on my old phone to get the discount price but I had to be greety and get it now o well it is worth it. TREAT MYSELF every once in awhile that is my theory. lol

nextel sucks i have the v950 phone and it totaly sucks i want the blackberry but they wanna charge me 449 for the phone