Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Scarsdale VAC Questions

6 posts in this topic

I'm figuring by now Scarsdale VAC has moved out of their old, obsolete, cramped and dangerous old facility into their beautiful new headquarters down the street by now.

My question....I know Scarsdale VAC has had the same two Wheeled Coachs for what seems like forever, especially when surrounding communities have replaced ambulances several times over.

I know they struggled for funding of the new building, but are there any plans to purchase new ambulances?

I'm figuring by now Scarsdale VAC has moved out of their old, obsolete, cramped and dangerous old facility into their beautiful new headquarters down the street by now.

My question....I know Scarsdale VAC has had the same two Wheeled Coachs for what seems like forever, especially when surrounding communities have replaced ambulances several times over.

I know they struggled for funding of the new building, but are there any plans to purchase new ambulances?

7918 is brand new and 7919 has VERY low miles on it.

7918 is brand new and 7919 has VERY low miles on it.

Cool, thanks for the info....I didn't know that they replaced them, I sort of messed up my question. Is the brand new one a mini-mod Wheeled Coach? Any photos by anyone?

The Scarsdale VAC unit in that photo appears to be one of their older units....Wheeled Coach no longer and hasn't manufactured that body style in a while (the "Moduvan").

Also, the newer Wheeled Coach units have different handles for the mod doors and compartments now.

Unless that older unit is the newest.