6 posts in this topic

EMTBravo's Member Of The Week Ending December 20th, 2008 is

joetnymedic

Posts to date: 107

Member #:175

Click Here To View joetnymedic's Profile Page

Congrats!

-Seth G. & the EMTBravo.net Team

An EMTBravo.net Member Of The Weel is chosen by the EMTBravo.net staff each week, and announced every weekend at the end of the week. Members are chosen based on their contributions to making this forum an informative and pleasant community to visit.

Factors for Member Of The Week nomination include but are not limited to:

-Regular, high quality informative posts

-Detailed Incident Alerts

-Photo sets

-Member behavior and attitude

-Member interaction with other members

-Members willingness to help

Members Of The Week are nominated and chosen internally by EMTBravo.net staff team, so please DO NOT contact the staff with any nominations or suggestions. EMTBravo.net Staff Members ARE NOT eligible for this program.

A Member Of The Month is chosen by placing all the winners of "Member Of The Week" up for voting by the general membership at the end of each month. All EMTBravo.net Member Of The Month Award winners are then elegible for the "Member Of The Year" title, announced in December.

Members can recieve the "Member Of The Week" award up to three (3) times a year maximum.

If you wish to opt-out of this program, please notify an EMTBravo staff member ASAP.

Congrats, Joe!!!!

Good job Joe.

Thanks Guys. I enjoy putting stuff in here and the mods as well as the members make this site a great place for news and sharing information. I've learned quite a bit here. I hope to be here for years to come.

Joe