Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oc344

Richard Quigley Online Condolence Card

77 posts in this topic

RIP Q Medic. I'm going to miss having you as backup at Medic 3. You've helped me out enormously. Definitely going to be greatly missed.

Edited by paratrooper75

RIP brother best wishes for the boys. WA2 wont be the same

To all of Rich's other friends and his family I offer my condolences. I have been friends Squiggs for many many years and though we did not see each other often, our friendship was one where we could pick it right back up when we got together...and I asume he was that way with many others as well...

R I P Brother Rich, I will miss you greatly.

Jim

Someone previously said it the best ... he said something about being half the man Quigley was, he'd be a better person. I think if all of us were half the person Quigley was it would be a better world. I aspire to be loved by so many when my time comes. He truly was a great man. Always a warm smile, didn't matter how long it had been since you'd seen him. Always a friendly hello and willing to shoot the sh*t for awhile. And such a proud father. I pray for his kids, Caroline and the rest of his family. As well as his EMS family. Because as all of us know, we have a special family of our own. And I'm proud to be a part of it because at times like this we all come together to support each other.

Aspire to be half the man he was. And we'll all be better people for it. I think that is the ultimate way to honor him.

RIP Quigs. You can't imagine how much you'll be missed. :(

"We feel sad, for what we have lost. We feel poor, for the empty spaces. We feel rich, for we have each other. We will cry, for what we can't have. We will laugh, for our memories abound. We will hurt, for the love we can't give. We will rejoice, for the love we have received. We will be restless, for our lives are not whole. We will be peaceful, for we know it is not forever."

Nanette Hamilton

A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.

I only had the pleasure of meeting Rich on a few occasions, but every time was memorable and good. What a great guy. My friends who knew him better attest that he was a class act and universally loved. I think the world is left a bit colder and darker in his passing. Rest in peace, Rich, and God grant his family and friends solace in the wake of this terrible loss.

Marc "Doc" Breimer

I did not know Rich but from the look of this post he must have been one hell of a guy and a Medic Its a shame that we all as providers loses a guy like this at such a young age when we have the dirt of the world living!!!!! RIP. Rich.

Rest in Peace Rich.

RIP Rich; you will be missed. All too often it goes unnoticed when a good samaratin or off duty emergency worker stops to help. Unfortunately not in this case.

From the New Hackensack family our deepest condolences and all our prayers to your family. I had the pleasure of working with Rich on many calls and he was nothing but a professional and gentleman. He will be sorely missed.

Rocco DIMase

Chief New Hackensack

I met Richie a little over a year ago we share something quite ironic .I lost my son Matthew Lamb on 11/08/07 When we recieved that dreaded phone call that morning.I was told that there was someone on there way to take my and my husband to the hopsital Little did i know it would be Richie he was right there by our sides for most of that day.The next day he was calling and he was there at the wake and funeral just ready to do what he could to help us.That compassion you never forget it stays with you every day.He was a great man and a funny man as well.

To his family i will say lord help heaven with Richie& Matt both being there I am sure there will be practical jokes and laughs all around heaven.And these online condolence cards bring great comfort to the family.

fondly

Sondra lamb

God bless you & your family