Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alsfirefighter

20/20 on 1/13/09 Anyone see it?

6 posts in this topic

Hey I was catching up on some work and 20/20 happened to be on and it was one of those "what would you do?" episodes where they test people in scenarios.

One of them was if you would let someone cut in front of you at the supermarket (this one was Stew Leonards) and when they did the person who they allowed to go in front of them ficticiously was the 5 millionth customer and one $5 million bucks.

Well I happened to look up and one of the people they tested I recognized. I don't want to put his name out there, but I have had him both as an instructor when he was a vollie with N. White Plains and in the academy when he was hired by I believe Mamaroneck. Was just wondering if he was still there and I hope you appreciate I'm not diming you out bro. But your reaction and expression was friggin hilarious!!!!

I just watched that episode myself and was very ammused. Some of the peoples reactions were great. Was that a local show? That was the Stew Leonards in Yonkers and the second part was at the gas station in the center of Yorktown.

Priceless... they couldnt have picked a better person to cut.

its great like you said they could not have picked a better person to do it to

and he got his 15 minutes of fame too

Edited by nwpfd390

That was very funny...sort of like candid camera but more realistic...