11 posts in this topic

PAWLING FIRE DEPARTMENT IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE OUR 12TH ANNUAL SPORTSMAN'S NIGHT

SATURDAY, JANUARY 31, 2009

6:00PM

PAWLING STATION 1

25 SOUTH STREET

DONATION: $40.

OPEN BAR

OVER $15,000 IN PRIZES INCLUDING GUNS, KNIVES, TREE STANDS, FISHING TACKLE, ETC.

RAFFLES ALSO AVAILABLE FOR:

*POLARIS SPORTSMAN 500 HO WITH A 2,500 LB. WINCH, BRUSH GUARD AND TRAILER

*FISHING TRIP FOR 6 THROUGH "SOUTHERN COMFORT SPORT"

*FISHING TRIP OUT OF KEY WEST FLORIDA

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT PAWLING QUICKSTOP, THE SHOT SHOP, THE PAWLING TAVERN, KEY BANK OR DROP AND LOCK.

LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR SO PURCHASE OR RESERVE YOUR TABLES IN ADVANCE

Tommorrow night is the night. Plenty of tickets available. Come support the pawling fire department with its biggest fundraiser of the year

It's a great time from start to finish,the hospitallity is great and my hat off to everyone that helps getting this together a lot of hard work goes into putting this on so if you are a game lover or want to try something new this is the place to go,I have been going for the past 5 years

Will there be tickets available at the door? wont be able to make it up to by a ticket before hand!

Will there be tickets available at the door? wont be able to make it up to by a ticket before hand!

I believe you can

yes you can purchase tickets at the door. tons of raffles to choose from so bring some money

yes you can purchase tickets at the door. tons of raffles to choose from so bring some money

i just sent you a pm because i got worried about driving up there and having no tickets haha. hope to have a great time!

Thanks,

Chris

do you have to attend the dinner to buy tickets for the raffles or can you buy them at other times?

the only raffle available would be for the 4 wheeler. you do not need to be present to win it. All other raffles you need to be present for, so you need to purchase a dinner ticket.

Thanks to the Pawling Fire Dept. for a great time and to all those that helped out from start to finish and also for not telling me that instead of going to Disney Land that I am going to the Florida Keys to fish instead,if you missed it you missed a great time, see you all next year.Thanks again for a great time like allways and hats off to all those that put in all that time and effort to make this a great night.

Thanks to all the member who show up and had a great time. As always, the turnout was excellent and even with a bad economy, we still did great. Thanks from the members of The Pawling Fire Department