Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Just a quick note of thanks...

9 posts in this topic

I just wanted to take a moment to thank a special group of guys to me. The Fairview (Dutchess) FD has an outstanding group of members, who, at the moment, are fighting an uphill battle with a great number of citizens from their town. If you want to find out more, do a search on here, or on Poughkeepsie Journal site.

I more or less feel I have been "taken in" by these guys. I have been invited to visit, chat, have dinner, and just hang out with these guys. I have gotten loads of wonderful advice, guidance, and had many great times with them. I thank the members of the Fairview FD, and the Local 2623 for treating me so well, despite all the crap you guys take.

Some of these gentlemen are members here;

bil14ga, mbendel36, moggie6, firefighter35, fdny2817, and yes, even you FFD941

Thanks for showing the true spirit of brotherhood.

http://www.fairviewfd.net/

-Nathan

I echo these sentiments as I have worked side-by-side them at St. Francis Hospital Emergency Department for the past seven years. You guys are the best!

Mr. Robbins Thank You very much. You're always welcome.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank a special group of guys to me. The Fairview (Dutchess) FD has an outstanding group of members, who, at the moment, are fighting an uphill battle with a great number of citizens from their town. If you want to find out more, do a search on here, or on Poughkeepsie Journal site.

I more or less feel I have been "taken in" by these guys. I have been invited to visit, chat, have dinner, and just hang out with these guys. I have gotten loads of wonderful advice, guidance, and had many great times with them. I thank the members of the Fairview FD, and the Local 2623 for treating me so well, despite all the crap you guys take.

-Nathan

Awwwwww....sounds like love at first sight to me. What's next Vegas and the Elvis chapel? lol.

Better watch out Moggie!

I would agree as i do know a few... from in and out classes at DCC... and the comments on POJO are where you can see the "taxpayers" problem... I know I have gon toe to toe through out some of the comments.... its quite ridiculous

xfirefighter484x

I couldn't agree with you more. I have the good fortune to work the commericial Agency that provides ALS services to them and they are a Great bunch of guys always there and willing to step in and give a hand and back the Medic up :) It's an honor to work with some who I sincerely call friends.

-Nathan

Nate,

Thank you for your kind words. It is nice to hear, especially with all the negative things being said about us as firefighters.

Thank you again!!!

Chris

Nate,

Thank you for your kind words. It is nice to hear, especially with all the negative things being said about us as firefighters.

Thank you again!!!

Chris

Nate,

Thanks, Like it was said in an earlier post, Most of us here in Dutchess County get along nicely.