Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gklein4

New Rochelle P.D Frequency

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone what happened to NR PD used to be able hear them all the time on 155.13 now I really do not hear much anymore did they switch to a new frequency? having repeater problems? anyone

Thanks for all help

Glenn

I know there was talk of switching to a new freq but I don't think that has happened yet. I still hear them on the original frequency but it's not coming in very clear.

I know there was talk of switching to a new freq but I don't think that has happened yet. I still hear them on the original frequency but it's not coming in very clear.

New Rochelle was suppose to get a cell tower at city hall a year or two ago. This was then going to replace the aging radio tower that has fallen into disrepair. I don't know what the status of the cell tower is, Bnechis can shed more light on the status.

New Rochelle was suppose to get a cell tower at city hall a year or two ago. This was then going to replace the aging radio tower that has fallen into disrepair. I don't know what the status of the cell tower is, Bnechis can shed more light on the status.

Nextel has been being billed since fall 2008 for the cell tower, which has yet to appear. We have antennas planned to go on it as well. It appears that no one at Nextel knows what is going on.

PD is replacing their system (2009 capital budget), but I do not know if they are changing frequencies or just hardware/software/system.