Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"Wrecked" On Nat Geo Tonigh (Reality Show About The Towing/Heavy Recovery Industry)

5 posts in this topic

This Saturday, February 21st, the National Geographic Channel (Nat Geo) will begin airing episodes of the hit series "Wrecked: Life in the Crash Lane", previously only exclusively shown on the SPEED network.

There will be two half-hour episodes starting at 8PM EST, and re-airing at 11PM EST.

This is my favorite show of all time. It's about a family owned towing and recovery business in the Chicago, IL area. They have a fleet of over 70 trucks, and 100 staff. The cameras follow them to some very interesting incidents, and it's fascinating to watch how they handle them. They specialize in heavy truck recovery, and it's amazing the situations these trucks get into, and O'Hare has to get them out of. They have an awesome fleet including two heavy duty rotators. They are very safety oriented. They are very busy, and very fun to watch. There's more to the towing industry then meets the eye, and watching these pro's will prove that.

The show's been picked up for a second season starting in May on SPEED, and a diecast version of an O'Hare flatbed is on it's way.

Awesome show, have been watching it for a month.....highly recommend

Edited by SgtGumby311

Just a reminder- repeats today (MONDAY FEB 23rd) on NAT GEO @ 111AM EST

Just a reminder- repeats today (MONDAY FEB 23rd) on NAT GEO @ 111AM EST

I went to watch it at 11, it's on at 12 here. So now I am tuned in.

Will be showing two more, hour long back to back episodes tonight (Saturday April 18th) on Nat Geo channel @ 8PM EST, repeating at 11PM EST and Sunday morning at 10AM EST.

CHECK THIS SHOW OUT!

Joey's "Mistress"

2006 Kenworth/ Century 1060 (60 ton rotating boom)

post-11-1240093549.jpg

(Photo from National Georgraphic channel and posted with permission)