Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo "I'm Going Home" Campaign- Do You Want A Braclet

8 posts in this topic

EMTBravo.com will be ltrying to launch an "everday" safety campaign entitled "I'm Going Home"

The wristband will be the rubber bracelets popular for promoting so many causes.

It will be red, and laser engraved with the following message:

"I Stay Trained- I Stay Safe

I'm Going Home!!"

My idea is for firefighters, paramedics, EMT's and Police Officers to put on these wristbands each time they go out on a call.

They will be $6.50 a piece. Proceeds will go toward free safety reminder slogan stickers that can be placed on helmets, apparatus, airpacks, etc that will be distributed nationwide.

Please post on this thread if you will pre-order a bracelet. If there's a strong enough interest, I will place an order The bracelets will have to be paid for ahead of time because I can't afford to lay out the cash.

IF ANYBODY CAN HELP TO LOAN ME THE CASH/CREDIT OR SPONSOR THIS PROGRAM, CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT SETH@EMTBRAVO.COM]

I would be interested in @ least 4 just let me know when you you are ready to go forward with this I think this should be a easy item to move

Glenn K

When do you expect to start taking money for the orders? I'd like a few but need some advance on the date.

Thanks!

Edited by FiftyOnePride

Yes, this is something we can most likely move.

<snip>

My idea is for firefighters, paramedics, EMT's and Police Officers to put on these wristbands each time they go out on a call.

1. An emphatic 'I'm going home!' should be accompanied by a precautionary 'touch wood' lest fate be tempted!

2. Let's worry about putting on wristbands once we've remembered to put on hoods and SCBA waist straps :D

(not raining on your parade, Seth, it's a worthy idea - just being my slightly cynical self! :) )

I hope to have these for sale ASAP, as soon as I can assure funding....

THe free safety stickers would feature training and safety quote stickers to put in visible locations such as a nozzletip, jumpseat, etc. Pending I can get permisision, they would feature famous slogans from ALSFirefighter, JFLYNN, and more.

The campaigns purpose it to make safety reminders fun and interesting. There's also another component to the wristband which I can't yet announce that will be very cool.

ount me in!!!! Not sure how many, but definitely more than 1