Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

Looking for used gaming system for stress relief!

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I am looking to buy a used gaming system, that works well, and has the controllers and wires needed to play. Games are optional, but I am also looking for games like "Medal of Honor", "Call to Duty" series. I am not rich, but have some money to spend and want a good gaming system to relieve stress. I have a PC but gaming on one of these is slow and painful for someone who just wants to turn the game on and play...no glitches or freeze-ups!! LOL :lol:

Please let me know the system type, condition, whats included, and price either here or in a PM and I will get back to you.

Thanks!

Interested in either an X box, or playstation II. Anyone have one they dont use?

Moose

Go to gamestop stores they have PS2 used for like 85 to 95 bucks.

CP

If you get an x-box, if its a 360, I have a few games, a controller, and a hard drive for it...mine broke and I havent minded not having video games so I havent bothered getting it fixed or getting another one. Let me know if you would be interested.

If you get an x-box, if its a 360, I have a few games, a controller, and a hard drive for it...mine broke and I havent minded not having video games so I havent bothered getting it fixed or getting another one. Let me know if you would be interested.

Did you get the dreaded three red rings?

No, my model was made after all that was fixed...there was a problem with some of the internal wiring connections...the soldering points. If you wrap it in a towel and let it run for a while, then let it cool off...it starts to work. But then it changes colors and when you turn it off, it stops working again. I didn't want to open it up to try to fix it...and havent missed not having video games so havent bothered with anything.

Bite the bullet and buy a Wii. Even the Wii Sports game that comes with it is a lot of fun. You can probably find them reasonably priced on ebay.

My brother has a Wii, we went to his house for dinner last night and we had a tournament in bowling and in golf, its a fun system but I like my war games like Medal of Honor and Call to Duty. My brother has an older MOH game for the Wii, its all right, but the controls do not always work well when sniping or using explosives...kept blowing myself up!

I have Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for X-Box 360. But again my X-Box is broken, so if you end up getting one, and your interested in these games let me know.

I have Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for X-Box 360. But again my X-Box is broken, so if you end up getting one, and your interested in these games let me know.

what is wrong with it??? do you the three rings on the power button?

what is wrong with it??? do you the three rings on the power button?

No, it wasn't the three red rings of death as most famous with the X-Box. There's a problem with some of the soldering points in the X-Box. Not sure if they're just bad connections, if they've come loose...or what the problem is. There's no video/audio, but I've tried a trick I heard about removing the hard drive, wrapping it in a towel, and letting it run for about a half hour, then letting it cool off. That does work for a little bit...but then the video becomes messed up and changes colors, then if you try turning it off and then back on; nothing again. I called Microsoft about it, but it was past the warranty date, and they couldn't even give me an idea what was wrong with it. So I never got it fixed, and dont mind living without video games so I haven't bothered investing in a new system.