Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abaduck

PD uses FD uniforms to arrest armed subject - good call or just crazy?

32 posts in this topic

I'm very surprised to hear any FF take this position.

Herein lies the problem. Next time the FD arrives, for a LEGITIMATE reason, this guy (or any other criminal pyscho) who thinks it just may be the PD, there to "trick him" again, is going to do something extreme, such as open fire upon the FD crew, who is only there for some BS legitimate FD function.

So you want to jump out of your engine in front of this guys apartment in the future? If he assumes you to be PD (in disguise), he may just take actions that your not prepared to handle.

this is all you have to read and it sums it all up, lets assume Yonkers fd pulls up to school st and a tenant inside the building has wants and warrants and now he thinks this is a yonkers pd trick and opens fire on the fd personnel, it was not a wise decision to allow it to happen and some fire dept somewhere will catch backlash for this , sad work by that chief

this is all you have to read and it sums it all up, lets assume Yonkers fd pulls up to school st and a tenant inside the building has wants and warrants and now he thinks this is a yonkers pd trick and opens fire on the fd personnel, it was not a wise decision to allow it to happen and some fire dept somewhere will catch backlash for this , sad work by that chief

I betcha there is a resident of School St right now that has a warrant on them. Look, it might not have been the right way to do it, but it got the job done. I don't think that FF's are in any more danger now than they were before going into a not so nice place. People who could be going back to jail really don't give a crap what kind of UNIFORM we wear. ALS I don't want a large farva. I want a goddamn litre o' cola!