Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foreman1923

Mahopac Falls Vol. Fire Dept. 1st Annual Car show

9 posts in this topic

On Wednesday, June 14th, 2009, the Mahopac Falls Fire Department will be holding its 1st annual car show at our station 1 located in the Hamlet of Mahopac Falls on Route 6N/Luccaro Ln. All proceeds will go towards our 75th anniversary parade and extravaganza in 2012. If you or anyone you know whould like to enter a car into our car show please stop by our main house or give us a ring at (845)-628-4414 or call James at 914)-879-6163 or Brian at (845)-416-7190 and we will send you the registration form.

Yes, June 14, 2009 is a SUNDAY :D

Like I said in my original post awhile ago- If anyone is interested in entering a car in our show, please pm me with your address and I will send you a reg form... If anyone has any questions, just feel free to ask any one of us from The Falls, and we will get an answer for yah- Hope to see some of you on the 14th...

Also- fyi, there will be a golf outing in august, for any of the golfers on the site...

Have the members of your committe considered allowing motorcycles to enter the show?.

Have the members of your committe considered allowing motorcycles to enter the show?.

Ladder- since this is our first year doing the show, we decided to stick with just cars, but depending on how things go for the nexts years, the ideas of allowing bikes and and fire trucks are in the mix... All depends on how things go this year...

As of now- we are limited to about 120 cars for this year, we maybe able to squeeze couple more cars in when we see how things lay out the day of the show; so if you are interested in putting a car in the show, just think about pre registering: $10 before June 1st and $15 after/day of the show...

"As of now- we are limited to about 120 cars for this year, we maybe able to squeeze couple more cars in when we see how things lay out the day of the show; so if you are interested in putting a car in the show, just think about pre registering: $10 before June 1st and $15 after/day of the show..."

SORRY GUYS, MADE AN ERROR- ITS $15 PREREGISTERING AND $20 AFTER JUNE 1ST UP UNTIL THE SHOW...

I know it's still early but as of May 1st, we have 100 spots remaining for the show... If interested, let me know so I can get a registration form to you...

There will be plenty of food and music throughout the day- Raffle going off at the end of the day ( 4 prizes: $1000.00, 42 inch LCD HDTV, Brunch cruise for 4 in NYC, Laptop computer)- some small activites for the kids as well; should be a good day for all!!!