Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ndpemt519

NDP EMS "Twins"

9 posts in this topic

84-73 & 84-76 -- 2008 Ford/Wheeled Coach Crusaders

post-17160-1237619392.jpg

Edited by ndpemt519

Not to bad,....kinda generic cookie-cutter style for transport EMS. And what's that strange white stuff on the ground? :lol:

toooooo generic lol and they don't move traffic as well as we'd like. i wish they'd gotten all LEDs and wig wags

leds, wig-wags, strobes, etc don't move traffic. You could mount enough lights to give pedestrians a tan as you pass and they're not going to move traffic. Driving technique and siren use will move what little traffic that is willing to move.

toooooo generic lol and they don't move traffic as well as we'd like. i wish they'd gotten all LEDs and wig wags

Just a FYI, Ford does not allow wigwags or hide-a-ways in the headlights of the 2008 and up rigs, voids the warranty.

Agreed that all LED's would have def been better a better chioce for these rigs though.

interesting...didn't know that! but that would explain why i've never seen them in the new style fords lol

Just a FYI, Ford does not allow wigwags or hide-a-ways in the headlights of the 2008 and up rigs, voids the warranty.

Agreed that all LED's would have def been better a better chioce for these rigs though.

Just vans maybe? We're still getting 2008/09 CVPI with wig wags.

Just vans maybe? We're still getting 2008/09 CVPI with wig wags.

As far as I know just the vans and trucks. I know the Vics can have them, don't know about the different SUV's.

You can have wig-wags in the headlights on the fords the change that was made is that if you have your headlights on the wig-wags won't turn on.